W.t.f

"So..." I said looking at the unnamed boy.

"Right the names grant"he told me smiling putting out a hand to shake.

"Ok hi grant I'm violet  cool name I think I like you already"I said returning the smile and shaking his hand

"I don't really think your boyfriend will to happy about you liking me but I think your cool too."He stated laughing.

"Let's get this straight he is not my boyfriend I have no idea what happened we like literally just met so."

"Fine he's not your boyfriend well we probably should get going to class since we're late"he said while
walking.

"Right"I said following him down the hall wait do we have the same class together

"Hey grant what class do you have?"I asked while trying to catch up with him only failing cause his legs are so freaking long.

"Science why"He said looking back at me.

"What we have the same class how come I never noticed you?" I say looking confused.

"Idk"He said opening the class door.

"Happy to see you decided to show up Mr.miles and Ms.clayton."Mr.calvin said as we walked in he was pretty young and cute but married.

"Whatever just be happy I showed up old man"Grant said walking back to his seat, I was shocked he seemed so nice.

All Mr.calvin did was laugh and continue his lesson.

Ugh finally class is over it took forever geez hm I wonder where grant went' I start to look for grant when someone came up and grabbed me .

"Aahh" I yelled turning around and guess who was there, the man of the morning Kai.

"Hey sweet thang"he said smiling still holding onto my waist.

"Ok first of all my name is not sweet thang' it's violet and second DONT EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN"I said stepping back looking up at him.

"Ok mean thang i won't scare you again happy?"

"Urgh" I yelled frustrated walking away still looking for grant