Pathetic

Hello my name is Selena and this is the story of my life.

I was born on march 23, 1999
I am an 17 years old girl, and sometimes I can see myself locked in a room, being all alone and crying.
Weird huh?

It all started when I was in the 4th grade...ah well get back to that.

I live in a small town where everybody know each other. I was never the cool kid in school.

When I was 3 I met my first friend, his name is Steve but now he hates me, so... he doesn't matter anymore.

After 2 lonley years I went to the kindergarten where I met another friend. He's now one of the only people I can trust, and his name is Artty. We were friends for a long time, and we have never had crushes on each other.

I was a really clumsy kid so I usually ended up not going to the kindergarten.

At the age of 2 doctors discovered that I had a very dangerous illness. I had a surgery that made me stay in bed for allmost a year, when the doctors said I could go to kindergarten I wasn't happy- - I liked being home, watching TV and drawing pictures. (Who doesent?).

Being the only child was cool but usually I'd get very bored. This is how I met Sid, my first imaginary friend.
He would tell me to do nasty things to my parents because it was funny for him, and I thought that if I'm gonna lose Sid I'm gonna be alone. So I obeyed him as musch as I could. one day I got mad at him, and he disappeared.

When I turned 8 my parents made me go to school so I could learn.(Obviously)

I was happy, but then there was this guy... I barely even remember his name. Ellen. That was his name. He was touching me in the wrong places and calling me names. I was so abused and helpless...

He called me so many names, but the one that offended me the most was 'Poop eyes' I was really sad.

The worst part was that I couldn't tell my parents about it... I was too afraid.
This continued for about 5 years, until I lost my temper and blurted out everything to my parents.

They freaked out, and my dad went to that fucking school district and talked to that motherfucking pice o trash boy that had abused me for so long.

The next day I went to school like normal. Guess what? Nothing changed, everything just got worse.

I remember every single detail, allmost like it was yesterday.

The white rough carpet pressed against my cheek, and the walls painted in black and purple, the smiley faces, almost like they enjoyed watching my pain.

Most of all! I remember the blue eyed boy who punched me, making me fall numerous times to the ground even if I backed up.

The warm fresh blood flowing down my face, my forehead veins almost popping out of my head, kids standing around pointing their fat, disgusting fingers at me and laughing at my miserable state.

I couldn't hold back the tears anymore, large hot drops rolling down my rosy red cheeks.

A teacher walked by, and told me something I will never forget.

"How pathetic you are," she said starting to eat the flesh off her fingers.

"Wh-what?" I stared disgusted "Wh-what does pth-pathetic mean?"

"It's basically means useless, dumb, weird, freaky... in short you."

"B-but... but I'm not pathetic! I'm a p-princess. Mommy all ways calls me here her little princess."

"Oh really?" She leaned in, the skin hanging off her fingers, "Well, guess what?! YOU ARE NOT A PRINCESS. YOU ARE JUST A TINY, LITTLE, PATHETIC PICE OF SHIT!"

All the kids started to laugh while the teacher walked away with a smirk- - but not just any smirk, oh no. It was an evil smirk, and of that I was sure.

I hated myself. How could I not? I dint even stand up for myself, just stood there, crying and accepting each blow to my self esteem.
If people even tell me I'm beautiful I don't belive them.

I am too PATHETIC to believe them.

-Hey guys, it's ya girl the author!
I really want to thank DepressingLife_ for correcting my grammar mistakes, she's been a great friend to me!!! And her stories are just heart touching!♡
So... as you can see this is my first story and I am super nervous about it!!!
I really hope you'll enjoy it!!)))