Our First Rendezvous

Leo Pov

In this night i see lot of the people in the night caffe of coffee shop in beijing.
Some people are laughing together, except me.
I am alone in this line of wood chair.
I always come here because in this place i can feel the comfort zone of me.
I can feel the queit sometimes eventhough some teenagers in this place always give the happiness.
I go back to drink my favorite coffe, with white cup suitable with my favorite colour too.
I feel so better.
And 5 minutes later..
I feel so bored when they are laughing so loud. I suddenly see the window, outside place in this caffe so bad. Heavy rain and makes me always wanna see, cause i think this night so good. I love rain exactly.
Some people are using the thick jacket or umbrella, but just one person always stay out under the heavy rain.
Exactly the boy outside, stay with the white t-shirt and he holds the newspapper.
Ouh god come on, how come.
I am so sad when i see him. I feel like see him is my little brother.
And i decide to go out from my chair to persuade him enter to this caffe. Cause in here so warm.
I remember that i brought the black umbrella.
"Are you crazy?!" I ask him when i see him like shiver. With the red lips and pure eyes he gaze back to me.
He still hold that newspaper in front of me without word he says to me. Just look at me with the same sight.
"Help me, sir." He talk to me with the low sound.
Suddenly he hugs me when he said that to me. What is going on with this boy?
And i heard that he cried on my chest.
I never did hug with boy, except my daddy. And now, i don't know what i feel. I just know that i poor with him.
"What's happening with you?"
"Please, please help me to go out from my sadness. I don't have any person, dadd and mom. Please.." He more cries in my chest. And i see around me, some people see us with the strange sight.
They see us like what happened with them?
"Ok.. i will help you." I reply him with the doubt in inner heart.
In this heart, seems like left and right. Left says that he can be a cruel people that would down me. In my right side says that he really sad and he honest with his statement.
Ouh god, i hope i am not wrong with my choice to help him.
But i feel so comfortable when he more hugs me. I feel few minutes ago.
I never felt like this before. Feel that i am so comfortable with this hug. No one person that ever hugged me like this.
***

I arrived at home at nine clock PM.. i directly clear up my room cause sometimes i was lazy to clear up the junk of my room. I think all the man in the world always did it.
"Hey, You can sit at my chair. Dont stand like that." I Asked him to sit cause i see him look at my room like strange. "And sorry if i can not call you with your name, we even acquainted before." I continue my words.
"Lucas." He reply me quickly.
I directly stare at him. I saw him so white, i never met with man in the whitest skin like him. Oh my god, tell me that he is a boy.
"Ouh em, you can call me Leo, Lucas. Sorry, i don't have any room in my home, so i hope you can understand. I will sleep at sofa." He just smile at me.
Maybe, he says yes from his act.
"I do. But, i am not being cruel for you, this is your home, how if we sleep at one bed? I am ok for that." He offers to me.
I am shock, he feels ok with one bed if we sleep together?
How come, god!
"Eum ok. Someday or tomorrow i will buy the t-shirt for you. I know that you didn't bring it."
And then smile again, with ths bright smile.
Ouh god. I can not say anything anymore.