Confession? 《G-Dragon》

"Yah!" you would yell out as you chase the green-haired boy across the field when it suddenly begins to rain. Jiyong would notice this as he stops running away from you, instead making his way back to you as he removes his leather jacket from his thin figure.

"Aish, guess we will have to play this another time," he would say, chuckling as he draped his leather jacket over your head while taking cautious steps towards a hut that was not too far away.

Reaching the hut, Jiyong would be grinning at you as his eyes are glued onto you. You would feel flustered or more like awkward as you do not know how to response to this.

"You're really pretty, (y/n)." he would mumble under his breath, though loud enough for you to hear as he takes baby steps towards you. You would stumble back, only finding out that your back had reached the railings of this hut. Before managing to fall over the low railings, you would let out a shriek alarming Jiyong.

With this, Jiyong would pull you up with one of his arms wrapped around your waist. You two would be very close to each other, noses touching and you could feel his hot breath. He wasn't staring at you, instead your lips. Puzzled, you would remain in this uncomfortable position unsure of what to do.

Jiyong was just a close friend to you, but something about this physical contact wasn't a friendly gesture. You would clear your throat here as you attempt to push him away, but he had a tight grip on you that prevents you from doing so and thus you failed to do so.

"(Y/n), I can't be friends with you anymore." he would say, shaking his head as he finally makes eye contact with you. You would be surprised at this, all this while you two were going just well and had a lot in common. Breaking off the frienship seemed sudden and confusing.

"W-Why not? We-" you would be cut off by a pair of soft lips crashing into yours, your eyes would widen at this before Jiyong wraps both his arms around your waist, limited space between both of you.

He would pull away from the kiss gently but has still kept his arms around you. He looked emotionless but you could see his cheeks turn into a bright shade of pink. Your lips would be trembling, not because you're scared. Ir's because you felt something, a spark that ignited during this short sudden kiss. It's something you have never felt before, well maybe because it's your first kiss.

It felt amazing, you had an urge to pull Jiyong back into the kiss. While in deep thought, you would now notice Jiyong smiling at you, his signature gummy smile.

"Say something, Jiyong! You're s-scaring me like this!" you would finally manage to reclaim yourself, pushing him away with little strength though it worked.

"I like you, pabo ya. I really like you, (y/n). I don't know why, I really don't.. But I do," he would finally reply, stuttering at a few words as he fidgets with his fingers. You would glance over at the boy before you, twitching because of his anxiety right now.

"Do you like me too, (y/n)?" he would say now, locking eye contact with you. The innocent look on his face did not match his sexy husky voice, his lips were grinning widely but you could see his hands fidgeting. This boy is too cute.

Without hesitation, you walk walk up to Jiyong as you wrap your arms around his neck, snuggling your head in his neck. Closing your eyes, you would let out a sigh of relief.

"I do too, oppa," you would smile as you whisper this into his ear. With that, Jiyong would lift you up, your legs automatically straddling him around his waist. He would laugh nervously here as he pulls you closer to him.

"Good, because I don't think I'll be able to pull off another act," he says, although you could not see him you would already know he was smiling.

A/N: hello chingu! hope you enjoy this one shot of GD! there's a lot more to come, please leave comments on how to improvise! thank you, have a blissful day ahead x