A LETTER FROM GOD TO YOU

_________________, My Love! (SOS 10:6)

                     I love you (Jn.15:9). I have called you by name (Isa.43:1). You are mine. Before I formed you, I knew you. And before you were born, I consecrated you (Jer.1:5). You did not choose me, I chose you (Jn.13:16).

                     Because you are precious to me and honored, I love you (Isa.43:4). I have loved you with an everlasting love, so I continue to show my constant love (Jer.31:3). How can i abandon you? My love for you is too strong (Hos.11:8).

                   Can a woman forget her own baby and not love the child she bore? Yet even if she forget, I will never forget you -- I can never forget you. See, I have written your name in the palms of my hands (Isa.49:15-16). For I, the Lord your God, am holding you by the right hands (Isa.41:13).

                 Do not be afraid, I have redeemed you (Isa.43:1). I am with you (Isa.43:5). And be sure with this, I am with you always 'til the end of the world (Mt.28:20). Do not let your heart be troubled. trust me (Jn.14:2). I will help you (Isa.41:14). When you pass through troubled waters,, I will be with you. Your trouble will not overwhelm you. The hard trials that come will not hurt you (Isa.43:2).

                      Do not worry (Lk.12:9). Even the hairs of your head have been numbered, so there is no need to be afraid of anything (Mt.10:30). The mountains may depart, and the hills will be shaken, but my steadfast love for you will never end.

                       Come. I will lead you into solitude, and there, I will speak tenderly to your heart. I will be true and faithful. I will show you constant love, and make you mine forever. I will deepen my promise, and you will really know me then as never before (Hos.1:14,19-20).

I am who I am (Exo.3:14). I am the Lord, your God (Hos.13:4).

                                                                                The Faithful God (Hos.11:12).