6

[Brianna]

"Morning Marvin." He turned around and stood there for a while and just stared at me with a blank look on his face.
"What happen to you. Staring at me like you see ghost."
"SISTER." He ran to me and gave me a big warm hug.
"Now where you been. It was boring without you. Especially music. Marvin you can't do that. I need you in my life bro."

"Ok Briaa I promise I will try my best to come to school more often. Okay ?"

"Okay now come with me too get breakfast. Some shit gone down we need to talk bout"

Marvin and i headed to the cafeteria and on our way I heard a voice calling out to me from the distance. I asked Marvin if he heard it he said no so we kept walking. As we continued I heard the voice calling out to me again 😒😒 that's when I turned around and saw Nia running towards me. "Yoll deaf aye?" Nia scowls at us. "I heard someone calling out just didn't know who it was." "Yh right!" She replied.
"Man Nia I serious AF."

"Mmmmmm. So..what y'all was talking about?"

"I was just about to tell him that me and DJ is go now."

"Wait what?" They both exclaim.

"Briaa...you being serious? You and Dimitri? In a relationship?"

"Yes Nia. Like five days now"
"Briaa? Why in the hell you ain't tell us sooner." Marvin says to me.

"I dont know yinno."

While on our journey to and from the cafeteria we babble on and on about me and DJ. They even came up with a ship name for us. I found it kind of historical but they saw it as oh so adorable. 'Drimianna' was out ship name. I tried convincing them that the name sounded so ratchet but I failed.

As we were walking in the side gate to head to homeroom I feel someone wrap there arms around my waist. I turn around to see Dimitri and I give him the biggest hug in the world. "Woah easy there tiger",he chuckles. "You just saw me last night."
"I know baby but I missed you."
"We all can see that!" Stephon shouted out rolling his eyes.

We all stop and stare at him for moment but just let it slide and go back to our conversation. Me and DJ walk off leaving Nia and Marvin behind. We were totally inseparable for the whole Day. From homeroom up until last period.

[Katia]

As soon as we get up to my room, Cameron throws him self on my bed.
"Eww in here smell like period blood."

"Really cammy. Thats not even funny."

He only chuckles in response making me even more angry. I jump on top of him and give him a light punch in the gut. He sits up putting his hand around my waist and holding my face with the other. He looks me in my eyes and whispers to me "you know I love you right?" I nod my head in response as our lips touch and eventually grow into a blissful kiss. As the kiss continues to deepen he pulls away and slowly trails wet kisses down my neck. He then begins to suck on my neck as I let out soft moans sounding like music to his ears. After about eight minutes he stops and we begin kissing again. It wasn't until his phone rang that we had fallen out of our fantasy and back to reality. Cammy pulls away and answers his phone.

"Yo..wassup?"

"Bro guess who this is?"

"Omg Nia why?"

"Teheehee. Why you nor Kat come to school today hmm?"

"Dimitri didnt tell you guys (( wait you told DJ my period was on? Really bro?)) Sorry babes"

"Wait no he didn't. He came to school and the minute he saw BRI they disappeared."

"Well then. I told him why. Go find him and he will tell you. Now can I get back to my girl please?"

"Interesting. Fine yoll two go have fun. I wan be the godmother though."

"Bye Nia"

"Bye Cammy"

As soon as Cameron hangs up the phone he turns it off and stuffs it in his bag in attempt to give Katia his undivided attention.

Attention all readers! Please comment suggestions and ideas you would like to see happen. And I now have a schedule I will be updating every Saturday now and I do apologize for taking a while to update i had some personal problems. Life lesson guys...never fall too deep in a relationship.

Kxllisia as Katia
ApplePie2002 as Troyá
Cutie_1dropz as Nia