Unexpected mate ( Zeref X Lucy ) Fairy tail

HI MINNA OK NOW IM MAKING A FAIRY TAIL FAN FICTION OF A VEY ODD COUPLE WHO WOULD POSSIBLY NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS END UP TOGETHER IN THE REAL ANIME BUT THIS IS SOME THING I JUST WANTED TO TRY OK NOW THIS PAIRING IS LUCY X ZEREF OR OTHERWISE KNOWN AS ZERCY
___________________________===========================___________________________

NORMAL POV
Sounds of barrel cry's had enveloped the whole entire tonrogima island in which the S-class qualification exams where held All of the fairy tail mages that were in tonrogima were struggling to find a way to defeat the dark wizard zeref in the battle.

"Hey come on fight me zeref." yelled a very excited certain pink or as the Mage calls salmon haired Mage also know as natsu dragoneel nicknamed salamander who was raised by the fire dragon igneel screamed at the black wizard who goes by the name of zeref.

"I do not intend to do so I only want one thing." Said the black magic user.

"And what might that be." Asked master.

"Lucy hearfelia,I want lucy heartfelia and if I get her I will promise you that I will not cause trouble to your guild nor any other guild or place,I promise you that I will not hurt her." Said zeref.

"We will not give lucy to someone like y- ." Yelled the guild only to be stopped by someone.

"I accept the option."Said the one and only Lucy heartfelia herself.

"No you can't ."the guild objected as well as the master.

"But guys I want to I have this wierd trust that he wouldn't hurt me." Lucy said smiling.

LUCYS POV

I want to go I want to help everyone from the clutches of zeref I wanted to be useful just for once.

"Fine lets go." Said zeref.

"Ok, Let's" I replied as I ran towards the black magic user as I ran to zeref I heard words of protest natsu's voice ringing the loudest.

As I reached zeref I removed my fairy tail insignia from my hand using my own magic.

"Bye guys." I said crying but still holding a big smile on my face. I heard everyone protest as natsu ran to get me but was too late as I had. Transported to another location.

"So Is this where you live." I asked wiping my tears off my face holding a smile on my face.

ZEREF'S POV

"So this is where you live." I heard Lucy say.

"Ya, Blondie , Oh and I didn't know that you where this smart." I said smirking teasing her.

Ya, Ya you would have never seen the teasing fun Side of me but honestly saying I never did too. Actually every since I first saw lucy I felt my heart thump very hard in my chest I don't know this feeling I think it's what people call love and after I realized it I have always wanted her to me mine I wanted to kiss her on the lips hard, deeply and passionately not forceively freely.

I heard lucy pout and felt my face heat up.

"Come on." I heard lucy say as she dragged me out of the cave.

"H-H-Hey, what are you d-doing" I asked her.

Dam this girls got you deep zeref and you don't know her well other than the fact that she comes from a wealthy family and some other stuff.

After we were out she chanted gate of the maiden I open thee Virgo at that moment a girl about Lucys age came out with a golden light she was wearing a maids coustume "helo princess do you want to punish me."

"No, No no punishment umm could you please make that look like my apartment and bring all my stuff there and organise it like It was in my apartment and please bring the clothes as well." She said pointing toward the cave.

"Yes my princess." The spirit said as she began to work.

"Handy spirt you have there very handy." I said smirking.

"Ya very very handy spirits I'm very lucky to have friends like them." She said shocking me.

'Wow she is not only Smart, Smerxy , Attractive ,Nice , Smart , Adorable but she also treats her spirits as friends not as tools like most mages would wow I am really in love with her.

"Princess all done may I go back now." Said the spirit as Lucy gave a nod and mouthed 'thanks' to the spirit.

As I stepped inside my mothe dropped the cave was so..........

___________________________###########################+++++++++++++++++++++++++++%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

CLIFHANGER SO HOW WAS IT PLESE VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME THX BYE FOR NOW TOODLIES.