telling my family

Louis' P.O.V

I was getting really nervous because mum just called my phone and I just ignored it and now she won't stop leaving miss calls and I'M GETTING REALLY ANNOYED!!!! but anyways I decided to call her and tell her what happened.

Niall's P.O.V.

well shit. I just called kaelyn 'kaelyboo' and now louis is going to suspect something. if your wondering how I knew kaelyn well we we're friends when I was in highschool but louis didn't knew me so I guess I should stop talking and get out of the car because I'm already upfront the hospital.

louis' p.o.v.

phone convo M. mum   L. me

L: hi mum

M:louis what's wrong??

L: how did you know there was something wrong???

M: louis I'm your mother so I know when something's wrong so spill.

L: well.....um......kaelyn got involved in a car crash and now she;s in a coma.

M: WHAT?! LOUIS WHAT HOSPITAL ARE YOU IN?

L: in cambridge hospital

M: LOUIS WAIT FOR US THERE AND YOU ARE GOING TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!!!!

(END OF CONVERSATION)

well that went well didn't it??? (note the sarcasm)

-30 minutes later-
still lou's P.O.V
It's been half an hour and mum's dtill not he-  oh wait nevermind they're here and she doesn't look happy at all.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SISTER??!!" mum screamed and I am completely and utterly terrified
"mum she-she got involved in a car crash " I said
"How did this happened?!" mum asked close to tears
"we got into a fight and I suppose it didn't end well"I explained

HELLO THERE!! SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE IT WILL GET LONGER.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND PLEASE HIT THAT STAR IT WILL ONLY TAKE A FEW SECONDS AND PLEASE COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS BOOK OR CHAPTER BYE!!!