Meeting The Patient

Hey Guys !! It's my first ever fanfiction i've ever did. I hope you guys will understand my errors and support me throughout my fanfic story.

Without further a do, lets go into it !!

*****************

Y/N POV

" FINALLY !! " you exclaimed happily  while you stretch your body. It was finally time to knock off from work. Well, at least that's what i thought.

*SLAM* you gasped as you look to your right and see your senior slamming unbelievable stacks of patients file.

" You better get that done by tommorow or you'll be dead. " he looked at you with deadly eyes and then walked away.

" Not again. " You sighed.

Yeap. You always ALWAYS have to work OT. Always the one doing your senior's work. Well i guess you can say you're the pushover since it's your first resident year as a doctor.

Honestly, you don't mind doing all those work because you love to help others. That's the positive trait that you have. As long as you're able to see patients leaving the hospital with a smile on their face, you totally don't mind it at all.

**************
*The Next Day*

" Oh my god im so sleepy !! " You said as you typed your last evaluation on the patients file. You didn't even notice that sun had risen up. You look at the clock on your left which strikes at 8am.

Shit. You thought. You've been on fire with your work that you don't even notice that you're going to be late for the daily morning meetings!!

OH HEAVENS SAVE ME. You quickly sprinted out from your office, grabbing a towel and toothbrush along with you to the toilet. As you rushed to the toilet, you accidentally bumped your head into a patient.

" ACK " you groaned in pain. You rubbed your head while glaring at the person you just bumped into.

" You should have look at where you are going missy !! you almost break my chest with that walnut head of yours " that patient said.

You scoffed. Who is he calling me a walnut head???? HOW DARE HE MADE FUN OF MY BEAUTIFUL HEAD.

" Look, aren't you being a little too rude?? it was just an accident. " i remarked.

He then scoffed back too. " Hello missy, you're the one that BUMPED into me " he said while he glares at me.

" I SAID SORRY DIDN'T I. IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT " I barked back.

Yeap. Having a temper was definitely one of your traits too.

He stared at me with his eyes piercing into mine, sending chills at the back of my spine.

Then, i remembered something. I glanced at my wrist and nearly choked on the air. MEETING STARTS IN 10 MINUTES TIME. Im screwed. I quickly ran away to the toilet, away from that psychopatic guy and quickly brush my teeth and wash my face before dashing back into the meeting room.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin's POV

I gave the doctor a stare that could kill her right at that moment. How dare she raised her voice at me when SHE was the one that bumped into me.

I continued to stare at her while she look at watch with a shocked face and ran away from me. WHAT KIND OF A DOCTOR IS SHE.

I decided to calm myself down and walk lazily  to the therapy room for my daily therapy. Oh boy, i hate therapies so much. It doesn't even help me. sigh.

if only im not suffering from these illnesses...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Y/N POV

I dashed into the meeting to find everyone already starting to pack their things to leave. I know i was going to be in deep trouble. Senior YoungKwang was glaring into my eyes.

" MISS Y/N MAY I KNOW WHY ARE YOU SO EARLY TODAY? " he screamed.

Sigh. He and his sacarstic remarks again

" I was doing the files for the patients all ni- " when he cut me off.

" THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE. " he shouted.

" Im sorry senior. i promise i won't be late again " i said while i bow to him.

" Get out and do your work. " he said.

I slowly walked back to my office and sigh on my sit. I recalled what happen this morning and it angers me.

" UGH if it weren't for that psychopatic patient i would have made it on time! " you said while you ruffled your hair in annoyance and dropped your head into your desk.

" Woah woah Y/N calm down, you will look older if you get mad easily " Taehyung said while he slowly sat beside me.

Taehyung was the only friend that i've made in this hospital since my training in becoming a resident.

" What do you want Taehyung.. " i sighed.

" I bought you coffee to boost you up and... " his words drifted off.

" And?.. " i said.

" Senior YoungKwang wants to see you. He said he will give you a patient " he said and smiled at you.

" FOR REALS?? " You quickly sat up with your eyes that lit up and looked at Taehyung. He just nodded. Without hesitation, i quickly made my way to Senior YoungKwang's office. Just as i wanted to knock on the door, i heard voices coming from his office and i decided to eavesdropped.

" Im sorry but i can't take Patient 25 anymore. He can't be cured. He has no hope of getting better. " said Senior YongHwa.

" Is Jimin the one that you're talking about? " Senior YoungKwang asked. YongHwa just nodded.

" It's alright i will ask one of my team members to help him. Bring him here. " Senior YoungKwang said.

I quickly knock on the door and entered.

" Ah Y/N, you're here. I have special patient that i want you to take care of. So, are you ready " he said.

You smiled thinking finally you will have a chance to cure and heal someone and bring a smile on their faces once they leave the hospital.

" Yes, im ready. " i looked at him giving me the most determined look and smile.

*knock knock*

You heard the door knocking. " Come in. " Senior YoungKwang said. " There you go Y/N, your very first patient. "

I looked towards the door and i couldn't believe my eyes. it was him.

" YOU ! " we both pointed at each other.

well!! i hope its a good start.. mwheheh. thank you for those who are reading book!! i appreaciate it lots! do give me some feedbacks hehehe. 💖💖