Screaming Colour

Hello everyone (by that i mean nobody because who is going to read this?) welcome to my new book screaming colour (I live in Australia this is how we spell it here) where the updates will be slow and the content will be ehh. 

that probably doesn't sound very appealing but hang in there I have plans for this book and big ones you may just have to wait a solid 2 or 3 years because writing is not my main priority and it's really difficult to write something based in the future because you have to think of all these new things and how life might be and how the world ended up like this but I'm hoping it will be worth the wait.

This book won't be perfect, spelling mistakes will be a thing please don't be too harsh on me I'm only 15 and have struggled with spelling since forever.   

Anyways here is a sneak peak  

In a world of black and white the first thing to catch my eye was him. It wasn't his face it was his eyes. I can't explain the colour with my lack of knowledge in that expertise but they were beautiful, the colour resembled the trees behind him. his eyes shone with hope and happiness when he looked at me and I had no clue why. something in my gut told me to go over so I did, before I knew it I was in front of  him it felt like hours before he said a word. 'I can't believe i found you.' He said shocked before embracing me right in front of his house for everyone to see but all I could focus on was the sparks flying through my body from his touch.    

                                ^^^^^Love my babies so I'm using them as inspiration for the hug :)