Chapter 1

Radhika confronts Nandini and Nandini out of anger blurts out everything which is heard by Arjun , Samaira, Neil, Piyali and Samrat.

Samrat : ''So I was right you came back to extract revenge on me by hurting my daughter ..but thanks to Radhika that she foiled your plan to hurt Sam

Piyali little confused asked Samrat..''What revenge are you talking ....why Nandini wants to hurt Samaira''.... Samrat shares how Nandini misunderstood his friendship for love and how he apologised for hurting her..yet she never left the grudge against him and wanted to hurt Samaira by getting her married to Arjun .How Radhika had warned him earlier ..yet could not prove her point,

Piyali is not able to stand anymore ... realises that Radhika not only saved Samaira but also tried saving her relationship with Samrat.

Amid all this Radhika makes a call and says "I am ready to leave please be quick...I don't want to stay here anymore''. Radhika handed over an envelope to Teji and tells him to give it to Neil. Radhika reminisces all the moments spend in Bird Song...with Sam Neil and above all Arjun, she hugs Teji and leaves...Teji little confused watches Radhika leaving in a car.

He goes inside and hands over the envelope to Neil .... Neil opens the envelope and finds a letter addressed to him with signed divorce papers and a short message for Arjun and Samaira.

Neil vision blurred he could not hear anything going around in that room...he wanted to hug and pacify his Chashni ,those words in the letter had started eroding his soul...if it was so much pain for him to read it...how much pain would Radhika had suffered to do all this.

Arjun was suddenly again the 5 year old orphan who lost everything just now...his world his family his sister, someone whom he loved so dearly that he even was ready to go against his own conscience... this betrayal was like being stabbed in the heart..he just stood there lifelessly without caring who said what. Nandini walked towards Arjun...but he stepped back, he gave her a questioning look and asked her to leave.

Sam suddenly felt so much of hatred for herself. She always knew her Chashni would do anything for her yet she could not trust her ...why was she such a fool ??..Why was she so blind and that she could not read the truth written all over Radhika's face. She just wanted to hug her ...and ask for her forgiveness..today she could give away anything to have her friend back . Sam turned to face Radhika... but she was gone... Sam called out for Radhika ''Chashni..Chashni...where are you''...but her Chashni was gone..

Sam pleading call for Radhika suddenly brought everyone out of their thoughts... Arjun's eyes searched the room...Piyali and Samrat were equally surprised not to find Radhika around , after all today she has triumphed ...proved her point..she has to be there. Neil was the only one standing like a statue in that room and then he spoke ''She's gone...'' he looked at Sam and then Arjun... his eyes defined the anger of his heart.... He walked towards Sam ...tears were rolling down his eyes yet he smiled sardonically and suddenly he became serious and said ''I told you Samaira Khanna ... Chashni is not the type who would hurt someone.. but you...''. Teji meanwhile sensed the growing storm in Neil and interrupted....''I...I saw Radhika leaving with someone ...she just gave an envelope and asked me to give to Neil and Left .'' ''But where ..how can she leave ..she never gave me chance to explain...'' Sam was all shocked haggard, she lost words...her mind was blank...as if there is some kind of chaos in her head...but was suddenly interrupted by Neil... who sarcastically looked at Sam and Arjun. He smiled clapped and said ''Congratulations ...! you both are free to marry now...Radhika has signed divorce papers ... you are a free bird Arjun Mehra... Samaira Khanna.. be happy now you got love of your life...'' Neil ...! Sam cried painfully ....but there was no stopping for Neil today... he pulled out the divorce papers and handed them to Arjun....he turned to leave but stopped suddenly and said ''Oh..! by the way she left both of you a message...

On the road somewhere in Mumbai , Radhika had completely lost the battle against her tears, which seemed have their own will and refused to hear her. ''You love him...'' her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a male voice...she wiped her face and turned to face her companion on the journey...she looked at him and knew today she was unarmed ...he could read her in and out , she sighed and answered...''that's my mistake...I shouldn't have ''. He smiled and lovingly patted her head and asked her to sleep as would take them some time to move out of Mumbai due to traffic.