Chapter 25

Radhika left Neil's place with Arjun, he took her to his house for some time...once inside Arjun pulled Radhika to him locking her completely in his arms Arjun; ''Where did you get that short dress from''

Radhika smiled; ''Sam bought it for me...you didn't like it?''

Arjun; ''Next time wear it only with me...no one else...it was too revealing''

Radhika; ''Orthodox...!!!....you are jealous that I looked better than you''

Arjun smiled; ''you look best when you are in my arms...and do you remember what were you upto yesterday'' Arjun narrated the whole incident to Radhika she just blushed but suddenly she pushed and pinned him to the wall and said; ''You are not going to see me for almost a week...so let me give you something for these lonely days'' she went on her toes and pressed her lips to Arjun's...he immediately wrapped his arms around her and responded with a deep passion...they broke their kiss to breathe....but Arjun again leaned and kissed her deeply...he felt he will lose himself...he moved back...but she caught him again...''I should be running...and here its you shying away''

Arjun; I will drop you home...before I lose myself completely let's go

Radhika held is shirt came close; ''Then so be it...I love you Arjun and you love me...so why this distance " Radhika's moved to Arjun's shirt buttons Arjun caught hold for her hand; ''You signed those divorce papers...I took that seriously...we will marry again... this time for life....I don't want to break the promise I made to your family.''

Radhika hugged him lovingly and said...''guess you are Radhika now and I am Arjun... let me stay like this for sometime 7 days is too much for me....I have had enough pain getting separated from you every time...you don't know how difficult it was for me to sign those papers...to prepare myself to give you to Sam...I died every second Arjun...you were the reason I did not go back home...because if I would have gone back...they would have forced me to move on and I would rather die than be with someone else ....then this drama of yours...I wanted to kill you for hiding everything...but once I saw you...I just wanted to hug you.. be in your arms''

Arjun gave her a warm hug...lifted her chin up and said; ''You were stupid to leave then...I had asked you once the reason for not signing the divorce couldn't you say that time...just 3 words Radhika...I would have left everything and taken you far...but you the queen of sacrifice...but I don't blame you....even I was at fault I never told you I loved you...but now that's gone...we will only talk about the future'' He held her tightly again and soaked in the warmth..tomorrow morning she will be leaving for Hrishikesh....and they will see each other only after their wedding...

Radhika left with her parents and Ankush Vidhi and Soniya joined them too...Soniya wanted to be a part of the preparations....Sam will join them in 2 days..she had already taken the permission from Prerna...Neil and Prerna will accompany Arjun as a family. Radhika got many oooh! And Aahaas! When her relatives and neighbours looked at Arjun's picture...she just enjoyed their jealousy. Arjun missed her the minute she left...heaven knows how will he survive these 7 days without looking at her. Prerna again got herself busy she worked with the same enthusiasm as she had done for Neil...the bond which she had formed with Arjun was very strong...she always felt if ever she would have had a second son it would be like Arjun. Neil was on his toes...he was doing everything to make it perfect for Arjun...Soniya had asked Ananya to assist Prerna ...Ananya was a dedicated girl...she came to Neil place and helped them in shopping and all the arrangements. Sam had told Neil she will be leaving in 2 days as its her time to be there for Chashni...Neil was ok with it. Neil had arrenaged for the best hotel in Hrishikesh for the stay of groom side of guests...Arjun was so emotional that he would every now and then wipe his eyes...Neil finally gave him a tissue box...he understood all life Arjun had been holding all emotions only living in darkness...he never got true affection...and when he was getting it all his dead emotions were pouring out in form of tiny droplets.