nightmares

The following night, Loki couldn't sleep. He was having nightmares. Nightmares about when he feel and came face to face with thanos. How thanos wanted him to take over earth, but Loki had fail. He knew that thanos was going to come for revenge.
Loki woke up in a sweat and saw it was just about eleven almost, 12 pm. He got up took a showwr and got dress and meet the rest of the avengers and kenize downstairs.

As he got downstairs kenize approch him.

Kenzie said "since your staying here, we are going to have movie 101

Kenzie said "since your staying here, we are going to have movie 101."
Loki said "movie 101?"
Clint said "oh boy."
Kenzie said "shut up arrow boy, yes movie 101, we are going to be watching the little marmaid, beauty and the beast, Cinderella, snow white and seven dwarfs, all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies..."
Kenize kept going on and on. Loki cover her mouth and said "I think I get it, now let's watch these so called movies."
Kenzie moved his hand and said "but first we have to get soda, popcorn and lots of snacks."
Kenzie look at the avengers and said "you guys are welcome to join us."
They all decline.
They sat on the couch and begin to watch movies. Kenzie had to example this and that and why of each movie to Loki. He caught on quickly.

The next day, Loki wanted to be left alone he still couldn't get thanos out of his mind. He decided to sleep. But turned into a nightmare.
Loki woke up and came face to face with thanos.

Thanos said "you have failed me."
Loki kept quiet.
Thanos knocked Loki to his feet and said "you had one simple plan and you have failed me. You got beat. You are weak. Now, I have no choice but to plan my revenge on you and everyone else. Be ready loki."

Loki woke with a start, he knew he was going have to tell the others. Bit for right now, he kept it a secret.

The next day Loki had came down stairs, he was looking for kenize, but couldn't find her.
Tony walks over and said "if your looking kenzie, she training with Natasha."
Loki said "training?"
Tony said " yea, reindeer games, she got bored and decided to work out, I'll show where they are.*

Tony and Loki walks to the training room to see kenize train.

Loki saw she look a little crazy.
Tony said "she is a little crazy."
Clint came by and said "a little, kenzie is really crazy."
Thor said "are you sure their sisters?"
No one said anything because they saw, kenzie beat Natasha.
Kenzie said "that was fun, but now I'm hungry, I'm going to go eat."

Kenzie skipped off, and everyone looked confused.
Natasha said "don't worry about her, she's like that all the time."