Chapter 2

Gampy's POV. I look down in the forest."Come on Daniel we've been searching everywhere, we're not finding anything."I hear,that voice.*Flashback*I turn into my human form  I see  a girl,my next victim,I stop when she smiles she has long curly black hair and beautiful blue eyes.."Hi are you lost?"She asks."No I'm fine."I say."Well I'm Elisha Fone."She says."I'm Gampy."I say."So you live in the woods?"she asks."Yeah."I say,I blush deeply when she laughs."Well I'll see you around Gampy."She says,I smile,She can be my victim,I will have her heart,she's beautiful." See you too."I say.*End of Flashback*Elisha Fone,I blush deeply,I turn into my human form,I have dark black hair,six pack,hairless chest,perfect cheekbones,perfect slim body and beautiful green eyes,I am hot,this is why I love being a human,I have human emotions and dark emotions,I was made this way. I jump down from the tree."Elisha Fone."I say,she turns around."So you do live here." She says."Yeah I do."I say."Hey man we're looking for this 'Hidden Shadow' guy and have you seen him?"A boy says,he has dark red hair,perfect cheekbones,slim body and beautiful brown eyes,whoa."Who are you?"I ask."The names Daniel Fonder." He says." Not again."Elisha says."What?"I ask."Every time I meet a hot guy,he ends up turning a straight guy gay."She says,I blush deeply."That's a little weird."I say."I know."She says."Kill them."A voice in my head says,my eyes go black."Gampy are you okay?"Elisha asks."Ready to kill."I chuckle,they both gasp."Its him."Daniel says. I slash Daniel in half with my long sharp nails. Elisha gets ready to scream,I put my hand over her mouth."Your not going anywhere."I smirk."Please."She muffles."I'm sorry I didn't hear you."I chuckle."Let me go."She screams in my hand."I'm afraid that won't happen."I laugh. She screams in my  hand. "Your coming with me dear Elisha."I say,I run up the tree with Elisha under my arm."Put me down."She says."I can't or you'll die without a scratch." I chuckle. "What do you want from me?!"She says."You will be my wife and we can kill all humans,so we can create our own population!"I chuckle." Your a monster!"She yells. "I know."I say,I reach to the top of the tree,I put her down."You can't leave."I laugh.