Chapter 9

It was Saturday morning and as usual we could stay at the dorms or go home to see your family so i thought i would go see my sister and her husband Damon and their two Faye and Ella my two nieces at their old plantation house in Virginia. My friends being my friends demand to go with me so i grab my Black leather jacket and my car keys to my 1969 gloss black charger I pull it around the front of the school and to my friends amazement I honked the horn and laughed as Luke said open the trunk I pop the trunk they put there bag in there I  begin the 6 hour drive from New York to Virginia three hours in to the drive Tj is passed out useing lukes lap as a pillow and Tabitha is passed out useing my leg as a pillow after another tree hours in my car I say here we are waking up luke and Tj and Tabitha from there dead sleeps I shut off the car because its 11am by the time i get there and I see my sister Erika standings next to her black raven Huginn and her owl Hedwig named after the owl from harry potter. I open the door of my car as my sister yell hello Cole its good to see you tell your friends that they are welcomed inside as long as they don't break anything I laugh and say when have I ever broken anything she laughs last time you where here i had to pull a arrow out of you I laughed and said that was because of your husband shot me. Her husband walks outside and said I do it  again if I got the chance he walks over to his 1969 Chevy Camaro convertible and said Erika honey I am going to run to the store to get Faye and Ella some Cookies do you care if i get some bourbon she said yes just don't drink on the way back please honey. He said he won't and he starts his car and drives away Me and luke grab Tj and Tabitha bags cracking jokes about they over packed. I set the bag down in the kitched as i do i get tacked by two 5 years olds screaming Uncle Cole I pick them up and laugh hi you midgets only to get a stren look from my sister not to call them midgets I look around and see my other sister Kyle and her son Zain and her husband Denver sitting on the couch watching Scooby doo. My sister Erika stands in the door way and said Cole are you gonna introduce me to your friends I put down my two nieces and I point that's Luke and that Tj she said hi you two who the Red haired girl Erika looks at me and her hands intertwined with each other This is Tabitha my Girlfriend. Erika smiles then said I like her she cute i whisper and she kept me on the straight track Erika laughs come on go say hello to Kyle she will be glad to see you. I walked with Tabitha to the living room where Kyle said who's this I say this my girl friend Tabitha and that is Luke and Tj as Kyle welcome to the madness of his life. Tabitha and Tj and luke laugh as they with Cole everything just gets weirder by the moment I pretend to look stunned that's not true i laugh and say i am gonna go to my room and when is dinner Erika said it will be at 7pm lunch is in two hours I laugh and say ok Erika I look at my room smiling saying its all still here I jump on my bed laughing saying its been awhile since I been in this bed As Tabitha jumps on me kissing me laughing at me as she look on the wall she said I'm going to take a nap you wanna nap with me i say yea and we pass out in my childhood bedroom we awoken by Faye poking me with a stick saying dinner is ready and Tabitha said I am gonna go eat as Tj and Erika walk in Erika saying show me the book I look at her and say here its just a book on my Powers that's all she said give me time to read this and i me and your will talk about this after dinner I smile saying ok Erika I look at the Waffles and Eggs on my plate saying thank you Damon for the food he said your welcome kid. Dinner was fun Damon cracked jokes at me and we all laughed. Then before we went to sleep I talked to Erika and Tj in Erika' s study and she said its all in hieroglyph it will take some time to read before you go tomorrow take the book back with you to the academy and have one of your teachers decipher it now off to bed you to Erika said with a stern look in her eye I took the book out her office and went to sleep in my room.