What happens at the Waterfall...

The Queen laughed as Emma hastened to Catch up with her. "Where are we riding to your majesty?" She asked as the Queen slowed a little. "A place that I found back when I was younger." She answered as they came to the Enchanted forest. Emma looked around as the Queen led her deeper into the forest. Several minutes later the Queen stopped and climbed off her horse. The princess watched as the Queen waved her hand and a thick fog surrounded the forest, when it cleared they were in a large clearing with a waterfall.

"Wow", gasped Emma as she stared at the beautiful scene before her. "I've rode through here a dozen times...I would have never imagined this was hidden here." She said. "Yes well,I've kept it hidden for quite some time, even now it's cloaked in magic. No one else can see it, or us." The Queen replied, as she gracefully walked towards the water.

Emma watched in shock as the Queen slowly undid her clothing and allowed them to fall freely to the ground,before jumping into the water. The princess felt herself growing hot and aroused,and so she quickly undressed as well,and jumped into the water. Emma watched as the Queen released her hair from her normal updo, and allowed it to flow freely down her back. "Wow." The princess whispered.

The Queen turned around so that she was facing the princess. "What do you think? She asked as she swam towards her. "I think you're gorgeous." Replied Emma. "I was referring to the waterfall dear." The Queen said as she playfully splashed the princess. " And I was referring to you,your majesty. But this place is amazing also." The princess replied,as she splashed the Queen back. "Majesty..." muttered the Queen, "I think That's a little too formal." She said as she swam around Emma like a shark surrounding it's prey. "But you told me to address you as -" "I know what I told you." Snapped the Queen as she gave the princess a threatening glare.

"You will call me Regina,... is that understood?" She asked,a hint of annoyance tainting her voice. "Yes." Answered Emma,as she suddenly seized the Queen,catching her off guard and dunking her into the water. The princess laughed as Regina emerged from the water and shot the princess a deadly glare. "Oh you think that was funny?" she asked as she closed in on Emma. The princesses laughter was cut short,as the Queen picked her up and slammed her in the water. Moments later,the Queen felt something below,and she looked down to see Emma pulling at her legs,causing her to fall into the water. They both laughed as they played in the water,splashing each other like two overgrown children.

Minutes passed and it was clear to Emma that she would not win this water fight against the Queen, "Ok,Ok I Quit.... You win!" She exclaimed, as she held her hands above her head,signaling her surrender. Regina laughed, "Giving up the war so soon? That could cost you dearly." She said as she swam towards the princess. "What's the price?" Asked Emma as the Queen closed the space between the two.

The Queen did not answer instead,she grabbed Emma by the waist and pulled her close,so that her breast pressed firmly against Emma's. The princess let out a soft moan in response to the Queen's actions. Regina slid her hand down the blonde's back,and gently squeezed her butt. "The price," she whispered huskily into the princess's ear, "Is one that you will pay soon enough." She continued,as her hand found it's way to Emma's forbidden treasure.

The blonde moaned as the Queen rubbed her clit in a circular motion. "You like this don't you?" Purred the Queen into Emma's ear. The princess nodded and bit her lip,as the Queen slid a finger deep into her already drenched pussy. Emma's moans grew louder as the Queen fingered her, constantly brushing against her clit as she did so.

Regina watched as Emma's face contorted with pleasure, and she slowly kissed a pathway down the blonde's neck, to her breast,where she wasted no time in taking the princesses nipple in her mouth. "Oh god!" Moaned Emma, as the Queen went to work with her expert tongue, hungrily licking and sucking her nipple. Regina looked up at the blonde,and as brown eyes met with green ones, Regina disappeared beneath the water. Before Emma had time to question anything, the Queen's mouth covered her,and her tongue latched onto her clit as she skillfully used her tongue to bring the princess to climax.

Regina sensed that the princess was close and so she slipped a finger into the princess,and continued her assault on the princesses clit. Moments later Emma's orgasm hit her like a wave, and she came hard with a loud moan. The Queen smirked as she licked the princess clean,and kissed a pathway up her body.

Regina smiled, knowing that she had at least won a small victory,as the princess tried to recover from her orgasm. "We should head back to the castle," The Queen said as she quickly stood and waved her hand,clothing herself in a matter of seconds.

Emma said nothing as she picked up her discarded clothing from the ground,and quickly dressed herself. It was taking Emma a while to process what had just taken place, and as she mounted her horse and followed the Queen back through the forest, and away from the waterfall, she couldn't help but be confused by the Queen's actions.

*Sorry it took me so long to publish this,My life has been so busy,anyhoo comment please,and as always feel free to message,love you guys!*