Sex with Kris

"Kris!" You giggled. He started kissing and nibbling on our neck.

"Stop!" You said but you weren't serious and he knew that.

"We both know you don't want me to stop." He smirked at you.

"Just shut up and kiss me." He did as you asked and kissed your lips softly.

Eventually he began to kiss on your collarbones and it made you moan quietly.

Kris took off the white v neck he had just put on and helped you take off your top.

His hands traveled up and down your stomach. His lips were put your chest this time and you moaned even louder. He stopped just long enough to unclasp your bra.

You blushed because there was only two other times Kris had seen you naked and you still weren't quite used to it.

On the other hand, it wasn't awkward to Kris at all. He found your body breath taking and nothing about seeing you that way was weird to him.

"I want to make you scream my name." He whispered in your ear. Again, you were blushing. You also weren't used to the 'dirty talk'.

He closed the space between your lips and his, sliding his tongue into your mouth swiftly. You were surprised with how sensual and passionate he was being. Usually by now he's finishing up, but you assumed he was taking his time because he was just feeling intimate.

He moved his hand to below your waist and started to run his fingers along your hipbone.

His hand traveled a little further down and he began to rub circles into your clit.

You gasped at the sudden contact. Kris chuckled at you and moved his fingers at a quicker pace, knowing it would only make you scream out just like he wanted.

You dug your finger nails into his back and threw your head back. Your breath was shaky and you tried your hardest to not break out into a fit of screams.

He slid his fingers inside of you, one after the other. He pulled them in and out slowly at first, but then he got rougher like he always does when he really wants you.

He pulled his fingers out quickly and swiftly entered himself into you.

He got what he wanted. The neighbors probably heard your screams.

After your climax, Kris let himself go inside of you and let out a moan even louder than yours. It put goosebumps on your skin. He was always quiet, but this time he really couldn't help his self.

After Kris could finally compose his breathing, which had you laughing, he laid down beside you and held you close to his chest.

"I love you _________." He whispered.

"I love you too."