The actual paper

LGBTQ+ teen were more likely to tell someone they were being bullied then someone who was not in the LGBTQ+ community. That's not a good thing. Everyone should be treating others the same way that they would want to be treated. Some people people say that people in the LGBTQ+ community are different or weird or out of the ordinary in any way.  There isn't anything weird or different about people in the LGBTQ+ community.

    9 out of 10 LGBTQ+  students reported having been bullied and harassed last year in school. School's always say they will make sure no one gets bullied and make sure that everyone feels accepted, but schools don't try hard enough to do that. Schools normally hold assemblies in the beginning of the year saying how bullying will not be tolerated and how they will ensure a stress free school year, but what they don't include is the fact that, that speech doesn't apply to people in the LGBT+ community.

About two-thirds of LGBTQ+ students reported being sexually harassed over the past year. 14% to 31% of gay and lesbian students and 17% to 28% of bisexual students have came out and said they were forced to have sexual relations. People in the community are being treated like wild animals and it's not good for them. They feel more stressed knowing people might be trying to get at them for being themselves. When students are more stressed they are more likely to not have as good of grades.

I think that LGBTQ+ people should be treated the same as everyone else. They shouldn't be bullied or hurt. They should be treated like the humans they are. Wouldn't you want to be treated the same?