John prolog

Here is everything about my life.

My mom and dad are the nicest people ever. My mom was a teacher and my dad was a doctor. My dad taught me everything about the human body. My mom homeschooled me because everyone make fun of me and laughed at me. I was different than other students. I learn faster than anyone.

I was 13 when my parents died there was a tall black figure. And he looks like a bat. Everyone called him Batman he is the one that killed my parents.

I was walking around town. A group of men in a alleyway came out, looking me up and down. Ya' know, trying to look intimidating. The leader of the group, I assume, turned to his men. "Well would you look at that. A hopeless kid. Tell me, what are you doing out here so late at night?" He said, coming closer to me. I smirked laughing a bit and raised an eyebrow. Did he really think he could scare me? "What's so funny?" The man said, shoving me. The other men tensed, getting ready to pounce on me if needed. "Intimidating me won't do shit."

Then they took me in as there student. They told me, "we will break you down and build you back up. We will teach you that you won't feel pain ever again." And then he stabbed his friend." This is what we will make you into this kind of a person. A person that doesn't have emotions and feelings." I got so scared when they said that.

They took me to their hidden base and it looks like it's under the ground.

"Hey kid...I'm going to enjoy this I'm going to break you in 10 days top."

Before we start please tell me your name?

"Okay I'll tell you it doesn't matter anyway you're going to forget it. My name is Mike. To make it interesting, if you can remember my name I will give you my best weapon."

Okay I accept that challenge.

5 days later

" Hey kid do you still know my name?" He said, smirking. "So do you, kid?"

......

" My name tell me my name. Do you remember my name?"

....

"That's what I thought." He said, laughing.

Shut up.... Mike!

" Omg you remember my...name? Your only five days in." Mike said.

It's been 5 days with a confusing face.

"Yea it has, you have five more days left. Mike said.

5 more days later

"Hey kid it's been 10 days now!"Mike said.

When he came over to my body and check my pulse. I quickly opened my eyes and took him down. And I kinda popped his shoulder out of place.

He said" ow you asshole damn that hurts why did you popped my shoulder out of the place, and how did you do that trick?

My dad taught me.

Hey John can I ask you what happened to your mother and father? Mike asked.

My mother and father was killed by Batman and I want to have my revenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys and girls I'm going to make chapter 1. But It may take a while but I do have another book I made, and my gf help me out on that one.