chapter 1

After all of my training, I'm ready to take down Batman. He seems like a good target. But, it's going to be harder since he's a boss. Actually, no. Fuck Batman. I'll just take on the whole Justice League, and the first person I'll take out is Superman. He has a weakness. Golden Kypto it takes away his power, even tho if the Golden Kyoto is removed, his powers will return to him. I believe their hideout is at the m.t HQ it might be a long journey, before I leave I'm going to say my last good bye to my masters. Mike stop me as I'm about to walk out of the door. " hey John!. as he yelling to stop me. You can take my motorcycle it's out back." He reached in his pockets and pulled out his keychain and he took the motorcycle key off and hand it to me and said " make sure you take good care of her." When he said that I shaked my head. Yes. I went outside and walked out back where the motorcycle is at. I put my helmet on and I start it up as I drove past the front gate I saw mike waved at me.

Half a day later....

I was trying to get off this mountain because it was about to snow. It would covered the whole road if I didn't hurry.

"Damnit, it's fucken snowing!!"

Suddenly, my bike lost control and then I swerved as I doing that I fell off my bike and slides off of the side of the Mountain and I grabbed a branch that was sticking out of the side. At the same time my bike crashed into.. a tree I was thinking to myself. " like what the, fuck why me of all people." I climbed back up to the roads and I picked my bike, see if it's still works... of course it doesn't. The next town from where I'm at is 10 Miles I walked 5 miles and I said " fuck it I'm going to take a short cut." I went next to the railings and climb over it and looked down." Is it okay to slide down it? Well YOLO. Here I go. I jump off and I slide down the side of the Mt. When I got down from the mountain I saw a little cabin from a distant.

I made my way to the cabin, but it feels like someone is watching me. Who is it? Is it someone that I know? No it's not I'm going to play it off. Started to walk with a grin. It's someone that been trained like me but, I can use the techniques better and I've been to hell and back a few times. When I got to the cabin there were someone standing on the porch that is part of the cabin. He was wearing a dark shade of gray hoodie. That guy in the gray hoodie came up to me and said " you need to come with me.. my boss been watching you for a while." I was about to laugh after he bring up my parents and then I put my serious face I put my hand a into a fist in anger. "How the fuck you know my parents huh?.... Tell me already!"

Your parents been working for us past 20 years so far. Said the guy.

Who did they work for, because they died when I was young. Tears starts to sliding off of John's cheeks.

Sorry about your loss. They use to work for RA AL GHOUL. Your parents was our top trained killer's, they are the best of the best. I came here to see if you want to join us.

John laughed. "No. I won't join you. If I did, I won't be able to leave..." He starts. "I will be stock their for life, and I don't want that."

"That might be true but he is your father John your mother didn't want you to know about your real father."
No no no, that is not true he is not my father, I don't have a father he died.

~~~~~~~~~~
If you guys want me to fix it just tell me what is wrong and I'll get on with it, and sorry for the first chapter took so long I was dealing with something in my life. So I made chapter 2 but I'm fixing it up before I posted it.