Your World Is In Colors

The bright flavescent light outside his window was shining on his pale face when he woke up. It illuminated the room with a tint and made everything more clear than any other color. It was the color of dandelions, the color of happiness.

However, it did not make him happy.

The cerulean of the clothes he got dressed in suited him. The color's many different tints made up the sky, the water, and many living beings; it was the color associated with sadness.

However, it did not make him sad.

The crimson of his mug filled with mahogany colored coffee stood out. It was the color of cardinals and many nations' flags. It was the color associated with anger.

However, it did not make him angry.

The verdant he saw of the ground when he walked out of his blanched house was cut in a neat fashion. It was the color of plants and many insects. It was the color associated with envy or disgust.

However, it did not make him envious or disgusted.

The apricot of the leaves in the oaks rustled with the light wind. It was the color of the rising sun and some types of fruit. It was associated with nervousness.

However, it did not make him nervous.

The lavender flowers he saw while walking had bloomed recently. It was the color of grapes and butterflies. It was the color associated with calmness.

However, it did not make him calm.

He went to the cream colored bakery down the drab road. He sat down in a bistre colored table and the same dark colored chair.

A peach personality type waiter walked over to his table and nervously asked him, "W-what would you l-like, sir..?" Naturally, of course, he, himself, had a heliotrope purple or a cesious colored personality, but the waiter's mauve eyes made him feel adored. His flaxen hair made him feel calm.

He realized what those feelings felt like when he looked at the man. He decided not to embrace those feelings. He didn't completely neglect them, though. He just ignored them.

"Water," he responded nonchalantly.

The waiter came back after a few lilac colored minutes with his transparent glass of water.

"Sit," he told him, and the waiter did so reluctantly.
After a few minutes of silence, he suddenly asked the waiter, "Name?"

"W-what..? Oh.. Matthew Williams. What is y-yours?" Matthew responded.
He answered, "My name is Lukas Bondevik... Would you like to go on a date?"
"I-I.. um.. T-that's very s-sudden, but I-I guess so," Matthew had a cute carmine blush on his face.

The roseate color that flushed his face as he saw him made his face feel warm. It was the color of flamingos and flowers. The color was associated with love. He had felt love.

His carmine and alabaster colored flag had made him feel pride.

For the next several months, they had become a couple, and two years into it, they had gotten married.

The multicolored flowers in his hand suddenly felt sweaty and heavy.

Matthew had eventually enlisted into the military for a war.
He had found out that he was missing in action several months after he had gone to war.

Lukas set the flowers down on the bay colored soil.
He felt something on his face that he hadn't felt before.
It was wet and transparent.

He realized what it was after a moment...

Tears.

He tried to wipe away the transparent liquid, but stopped shortly after figuring out he was unable to and knelt in front of the dusty colored piece of stone.

He eventually got up, the tears of dolor still not drying.

"Why did you have to leave me? You were the only one I had left."