CHAPTER E-I-G-H-T-Y-T-H-R-E-E

Oli:we're here...
Selina:I see,we're here...
Oli:uh...you should go in!
Selina:yup I should,shouldn't I.
Oli:yup you should.
Selina:yup I should, I guess I think I'm just really happy I don't want to let go of this moment*
Oli:heyy,as much as I would like to stay with you I think you should go get some rest as soon as possible you can't be out here to long.
Selina:right well I'm guess I'm going in now
Oli:alright go in now.
Selina:alright I'm going in now goodbye.
Oli:*:)* bye
Selina:*i quickly got in I was feeling kinda sick guess he was right,shouldn't of been out long,I walked up to my room and laid on my bed;sigh today was a long day but it turned out quite a great way I took out my phone from my pocket because it vibrated* "oh it's Alan"
Text Message
________________________
Alan:don't be mad I'm sorry I mest up ,I really do like you.
Selina:*huh;must of been for Isabel wonder what he did *
Text:you stupid sent it to the wrong person🙄
Alan:no I didn't Selina 😉
Selina:um what?!
"My heart skipped a beat when I read the message what did it meant was, it really for me"
Alan:haha joking...it was for Isabel :)
Selina:oh,you stupid...So you messed up withh Isabel huh,mm something so accurate coming from a jerk.
"Oh,it was for Isabel-well great I can be relieved now :)"
Alan:stop calling me stupid because I know perfectly I mest up okay plus it was your fault if you hadn't been stupid enough to miss your damn meals and faint in the middle of my date why did you go anyway.
________________________
Selina:*i left it on read I just didn't know, it was my fault and I felt guilty I didn't wanted to ruin Alan's date  even though he's always a jerk to me but he didn't had to pay for my stupidness,he's right why did I go but I couldn't say no to my friends:( I laid in my bed just thinking and feeling guilty until I heard a knock on my door maybe my mom came early this time :)*i sat up on my bed*
"Come in"
Mark:hey
Selina:oh its you,do you need something?
Mark:what's wrong your not gonna yell at me telling me to leave or something.
Selina:no,but do you need something or is something wrong?
Mark:you know its kinda worrisome
to see you calm and not pushing me out of your room-are you okay.
Selina:no yeah I'm okay I'm just a little tired you know anyways I'm going to go to sleep you should too.
Mark:oh ok But you know something,to me it seems like something more than just tiredness maybe something about a guy, but hey who says I'm right,well goodnight you.
Selina:wait
Mark:hm ?
*his back was turned he was about to leave but he stopped as I said wait*
Selina:how did you-
Mark:that's a secret,maybe I'll tell you one day *wink*
Selina:*he walked out of my room without saying anything else,what was that such a weird kid, I put my phone to charge and went to sleep...it was true I was quite tired but I wasn't gloomy about that...Zzz"
Morning
Selina: "Soon it became morning today I was planning on apologizing and fixing things with Isabel and Alan I don't know why I would do that,but I didn't want to be responsible for Alan's gloominess it would be a bothersome...I got dressed like usual,grabbed my phone and headed out to Alan's house...As soon as I got there i took a deep breath and knocked I'm going insane for doing this"
???:hello,may I help you with something.
*This time a woman opened the door...guessing it would be Alan's and Oliver's mom*
Selina:oh,hello mrs.I'm Selina Oli-
*She cut me off and pulled me inside*
???:oh Selina!My name is Raiza I'm Alan's and oli's mom they talk so much about you surprisingly Alan has never talked about a girl but you.
...To be continued your choice?¿
HEY GUYS IM BACK MM KINDA BAD I KNOW BUT YOU KNOW SO MUCH IS ABOUT TO HAPPENED IN THE NEW CHAPTERS, IM TRYING MY BEST TO MAKE THEM BETTER also THANK YOU GUYS FOR 10K Reada its amazing how it had that even though its really bad  I also have another surprise that I will tell later on but yeah THANKYOU SO MUCH GUYS.
Comment if you want more maybe I don't know your Choice?¿Also do you guys like long chapters?

                  Goodnight 😴🤗