A New Friend

After Jun showing Mio around, it was lunch time. Emi wanted Mio to hang out with her so she invited her along.

"What are your hobbies, Mio?" asked Saki trying to get along with her. Mio stared at Saki for a few seconds and went through her backpack as Saki was really confused. Mio took out a sketch book and hand it to Saki. Saki opened the sketch book.

"Wow, this is beautiful Mio!" said Saki. Mio's drawing were mostly background of places or people. Haru and Jun took a look at the sketch book. "She's pretty amazing at this." said Haru as Jun smiled.

"She can also play the guitar." Emi interrupted. "Wow! Really!" said Saki with excitement. "She knows how to do things."

"Hope one day Mio can play us a song." smiled Haru. Emi looked at Jun. "Jun, you're being oddly quiet, are you okay?" "Huh?... Oh! Y-yeah, why?" said Jun while looking at Emi nervously. Emi seemed suspicious over Jun. As you didn't know Emi has a crush on Haru and Saki has a crush on Jun and Haru has a crush on Saki.

After School, Jun, Mio, Emi, Haru, and Saki were walking out of class and heading home. As Jun was about to leave Mio tapped on his shoulder as Jun turned around. "Hm?" said Jun.  "C-can... you walk with me?" said Mio quietly. Jun was really surprised hearing Mio speak, Mio rarely speaks. "O-okay" said Jun

"Do you take the train?" asked Jun while they both walk. Mio shook her head. "Do you live close?" asked Jun again. Mio nodded and looked at Jun.

Later, they arrived at Mio's house. "So this is her house." thought Jun. Mio Bowed and said "Thank you." and gave him a piece of paper with a number in it, then went inside. Jun smiled at Mio and lightly blushed as he walked to the train station.

It was at night when Jun texted the number that Mio gave him and said hi. Jun got a text back and it was Mio. Mio was and acted very differently in text messages as she is. She is very joyful instead of quiet. Jun gets a message from Emi saying " Mio, Haru and I are going out shopping tomorrow, wanna come? Saki can't come because she needs to go to a birthday party T_T." "This is my chance to get to know Mio more." thought Jun proudly and replied with a yes.