movin in with Kyle

~Kyles pov~

Stan Ike and I were playing call of duty Advance. We just died for the thousath time "god damit" Stan puffed out laying back on the couch."This is like the tenth time what the f-"Ike began before I yelped. Last time he cused I got blamed for it I'm not going through that again ' putting that nonsense in his head or so my mom calls it." Again" I say turning to Stan who sat up already ready" yep" he said as we started up the game. As we played for a minute or two the doorbell rang" KYLE GET THE DOOR" my mother yells from the kitchen. "B-but I g-gotta concentrate" I don't like to talk back to my mom because she gets really pissed. My mom was about to say something until my dad ran to the door. "I got it I got it" he responded opening the door,he greets the people and let them in. I turn slightly at the door and see my cousin _____ I smiled slightly before pausing the game.

~Stan's pov~

Kyle suddenly paused the game sitting up, I looked from the screen the same with Ike. I then saw the most pretty girl she had (h/l) (h/c) hair that shined in the light and big (e/c) pretty eyes . she smiles at us then I relied I was about to puck. This always happens when I'm near pretty girls . But the Kyle turned to me gripped my shirt colar and mumbled "if you vomit I'm going to kick u in the dick". At this point I was about to burst but I nodded and swallowed it. I then felt dizzy "i-im going to t-the r-restroom " I say standing up walking up stairs.

~Third person pov~

Kyle stood up and opened his arms awaiting a hug from his cousin ______. Before she hugged him she patted the red monstrosity on his head calming to be hair, after petting his head she then hugged him."sup cuz" _____ said with a smile "sup" after letting go from the hug she looked down to see Ike. She only seen him when he was 3 or 4. "Awwww Ike" she said nealing down to his height, he looked at her 'he probably doesn't remember me'____ though with a weak smile." I'm ______" ______ says sticking her hand out for him to shake and he does so .Everyone new what was going on his mom and dad talked about this already at dinner the night before. Talking about how his cousin, aunt and uncle were moving to the town but we're staying at there house until there fully moved in.

"So uncle kyle whatch ya playin"______ asked sitting next to Ike." Oh me and my friend Stan were playing call of duty Advance but we keep dieing so....."_____ looked at him she scoffed" thus is so easy " she says as she grabs Stan's controller. "Come on I'll play until your friend comes back"______ said pressing start.