Girl Gamer (G.G)

~Third ppl pov~

Kyle was moving his controller hopping it would help but for the fifth time he died to _____ in under 3 minutes. ______ had her tongue out in construction cheering for winning again. She just looked at Kyle who was upset having to give the girl fifteen dollars for there bet. _______ said three dollars a round and she one all five of them.

Stan then came in from upstairs and sat next to Ike."Stan here I'm broke " Kyle says handing Stan the controller. "Ok.....?" Stan said when a sudden tap on his shoulder. He turned to see ______ smiling " so do u wanna bet on the game " she said staring at Stan at his big blue eyes." U-um sure " Stan responded " three dollars a round k" Stan nodded and _____ giggled "ok let's start". She says sitting up crossing her legs criss cross and presses play.

Time skipped 15 minutes

"Damit " Stan said getting his money out a full thirty dollars. " yes"_____ said putting all of her money together "forty-five dollars " she giggled putting it all in her dark blue wallet. "Yo Stan Kenny wants to show us something " Kyle said "ok what "Stan responded "I'm not sure but he can wait a minute ". As the two talked they didn't notice that ______ and Ike made a bet to see who could win. The losser will have to pay a dollar and the two began to play.

After being tied up _______ won the guys were watching and began chuckling. Ike got up and put his controller down and walked over to his mom. They couldn't hear what they were saying but Ike came back with a dollar. He had a angry face and held the dollar out _____ grabbed it then grinned." Ike' she said Ike turned to _____' next time we have a bet have your own money ok". Ike growled as Stan and Kyle began to laugh as Ike went to his room then Kyles phone rang. As he calmed down he got up and walked away to talk in silence.

~Stans pov ~

I laughed then turned to ______ she was giggleing and I blushed. I was going to vomit again but swallowed it and she got up from being on her knees. "What's wrong are you sick" she said cocking her head to the side."w-what" I said confused at her comment "your face' she said as I touched my face and relized that my face was heating up" it's all red". "Oh I'm f-fine" I said quickly cussing myself out in my head for stuttering." Are you sure ' she said putting her hand on my forehead ' you don't feel warm".' Omg she's so cute ' I thought but I gotta vomit again 'damit'. My checks puffed up as I felt like i was about to vomit she noticed it and backed up then I ran to the restroom.

~ Kyles pov ~

I walk back Tord the couch to see _____ looking pretty upset ." Hey' I say sitting next to her' what's wrong with you" I say looking at her. She sighs loudly and leaned back" it's nothing " she said playing with the face in her hair. "Ok I said awkwardly at her dragging it out' do you wanna hang out with my other friends ". I asked she looked at me not that interested "sure".I smiled at her and patted her head. She scrunched up her and we laughed "ok let's just wait for Stan ". I said when I said Stan she looked a little bummed but smiled anyways.

When Stan came out we headed out but of course I gotta bring my brother so he tags along.