Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

Ally Min

First Day of Special Class

It all started in this room... these four corners... where you and I were still confused and bothered with each other's presence...

­

The teacher stood in front of a messy table in the middle of the classroom. He is doing a roll call for today is the first day of Special Classes for Grade 12 students. He is making sure that everyone has attended this required after class session.

"Min!" -he called. Looking up from the Master's List, he got confused when he saw two hands were raised, a girl's and a boy's. Yes, it all started here.

"Min." -Mr. Hass repeated, slower this time.

You raised your right hand higher this time as if telling the whole class that you are the one Mr. Hass is looking for. I responded the same time you raised your hand. "Here." -I said.

You looked at my direction and for a moment there, we stared at each other. You looked back at the front after lifting your right eyebrow at me. Then, came your stares... oh your beautiful pair of light brown eyes...

"Min A." -the teacher cleared.

"Here." -we both answered at the same time. How sweet your voice is...

Everyone in the special class looked at us with confusion evident on their faces.

"Min, Ally." -he said again, this time faster and not that clear. Mr. Hass is starting to get impatient.

"Sir?" -you asked. You're just as confused as I am.

The teacher sighed, then he beckoned the two of us to come forth. "Come here you two. Tell me where your name is."

I stood up first, then walked to the teacher's table looking for my name in the Master's List. You did the same. Funny enough, we both pointed at the same time. And because your name was right below mine, our fingers touched... so soft, so white, so fair...

Our eyes met. Awkward. The most euphoric awkwardness I've ever felt...

"Go back to your seats." -Mr. Hass said and continued the roll call.

After minutes of calling each of our names, he announced that we will be having a seating arrangement therefore we all stood and went to the back of the room.

Mr. Hass pointed to one of the seats at the far right in the front. "Argon." -he called. An 'A' huh. We're probably going with the ever traditional alphabetical order.

The student went to his designated seat.

Mr. Hass then proceeds to the next student. And after a few minutes, calls another name. "Malendium."

A girl sat in the second column, third row from the left most side.

"Min Ally."

That's me. I sat on the left side of the girl.

"Min Ary."

He pointed at the 4th row, on the right most side near the window seat.

What a beautiful name, a name that suits your mysterious personality. Ary... a name that I will never forget. Ever..

He continues until he reached Zebratina Raund, the last student of the Special Class.