j0c3'5 ch4pt3r

You walk in the club, all the boys looking at you. Skinny jeans on and your hair is nappy. You go to the dance floor and do your dance.

A boy with crusty lips yells your way, "Don't stop, aye."

You look towards him and smile. He blushes and immediately walks away. Determined to know his daddy's son, you follow him and find him in the restroom.

Deep moans echo from the stall and you open in, to see that he was jacking off.

"Oh shit!" You get turned on by this. "Wow baby, I did that?" you ask him. You decide to kneel down at his teener wiener and licked the tip. Then you go and deepthroat that shit. "Fuck, babbyyy" he moans in pleasure.

You push him onto the toilet seat and take off your pants and weren't wearing any panties. You sit on his dick and bounce up and down screaming so hard. "OhHHhhHHHhhhhhHHH dADDy!!!" you yell while he shoves you off and fucks you on the wall.

"Fuck baby, I'm about to cum.." he says as his warm, white fluid squirms into your pussyhole. You moan in pleasure as you say, "By the way, I'm Y/N."

"I'm Jacob."

"Well, Jacob, see you in nine months."

------------------------

"Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" you scream, pointing to a worried Jacob. He holds your hand as an alien baby comes out your pussy. "What the fuck!" you scream. Jacob turns into a vicious alien and you scream as the doctor and nurse run out.

Jacob and your baby feast on your flesh as you cry in pain.