Oliver Wood x reader

Requested by Ronnieflore

You're a Slytherin in this one.

~~~~~

The fifteen year old (y/n) (l/n) was a Chaser on the Slytherin Quidditch team. The Slytherins were currently playing against the Gryffindors. This wasn't helping that (y/n) fancied the Gryffindor Keeper, Oliver Wood.

~Timeskip to after the match is over because I'm lazy~

The match was over and Gryffindor had won. Since you aren't a complete sore loser, you went over to congratulate the Gryffindor team. As you went over to them you said,

"Hey guys, congratulations on winning!"

"Oh, thanks (y/n)." Oliver replied, blushing slightly.

"Yeah, well I see you later then." You replied

"Okay, bye (y/n)." Oliver said.

'Was he blushing?' You asked yourself. 'He probably was just probably just hot from the match, it did last quite awhile.'

~Timeskip to dinner~

You sat at the Slytherin table in the Great Hall looking over at the Gryffidor table where Oliver Wood sat.

You saw him talking and laughing with Katie Bell, the Gryffindor Chaser. Even though you and Oliver weren't dating, this scene made you jealous and upset.

You suddenly didn't feel like eating so you stood up and quickly walked out of the Great Hall, tears streaming down your face.

You sat down on a staircase, sobbing. Then you suddenly heard someone walking near you. You looked up and saw Oliver Wood. Oh no. He sat down on the staircase next to you.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" Oliver asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine, why don't you just go back to Katie." You snapped at him.

"Are you jealous (y/n)?" He asked you.

"What! N-no, of course not."

"Well anyways, I'm not dating Katie, she's just a friend."

"Oh okay, why do I care?"

"I thought you would like to know that I don't like her, I like you."

You looked up at him, astounded.

"Really?!" You said, shocked.

"Yeah, but if you don't like me, that's fine..." He said.

"No! I mean, yeah I like you too!"

"Well, then do you want to go to Hogsmead with me this weekend?" He asked you.

"Sure!" You replied, happily.

The two of you stood up and before you could even think twice about it, you kissed him on the cheek.

"Bye, Oliver." You said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't updated for so long and I feel really bad about it!

Hope you enjoyed this oneshot!

Vote and comment, and have a wonderful day!