three

"Where the fuck is he?" I mumbled as I walked down the hallway. I've been looking for that fuckin' jerk for like, 10 freaking minutes. Where is he flirting his shit out again?

"Come on, baby. We've been together for a month now. I just blew that bitch's highscore of 2 weeks."

I stopped for a while near the... seriously? The janitor's room? Ew. I opened the door and... yep. Found him.

"Yo, jerk! I'm freaking hungry. So unless you only want to eat this freaking plastic shrimp head bitch you gotta come with me. Now."

He pushed the bitch, gently, away from him and began walking towards me.

"Really, Krivin? You're choosing this bitch over me?" Said the bitch.

"Correction, it's Queen Bitch for you." Said me, Queen Bitch.

"Yes, Kim. And by the way, we're done." Said Krivin.

"What?! But... one month! That's the longest time you put up with a girl! You said, whoever got the 'highest score' yun yung seseryosohin mo!" Kim said desperately.

I laughed and Krivin just smirked. "Bitch please, someone already reached that thing he calls the 'highest score'." Said me.

"What?" She said, confused.

"Make sure you've been with him for 17 years bago ka mag astang ikaw na ang seseryosohin niyang babae. Okay?" I said sweetly.

"Come on, Lexxa. I thought you said you're hungry." Krivin said gently and smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and mouthed 'fuck you' and went out of the janitor's room. He went out as well.

"Lexxa." He called.

"Shut up, Krivin. I'm not in the mood and I'm really hungry." I said without bothering to look at him.

I felt his hands caught mine and he intertwined our fingers. He smiled at me again. "Wag ka ngang OA, Dem." He said and ran down the hallway towards the cafeteria, pulling me along.

We immediately got into the counter. "Large fries, 2 plates of calamares, 1 plate of scallops, 2 rice, large coke float, grapes, and vanilla ice cream please."

Hearing those things he order got me like droolin and... mmmmmmhhhh.

When the tray full of foods arrived, Krivin took my hand and hooked it in his upper arm while he took the tray. He led me to a vacant table, set the tray down, and he let me ate myself to satisfaction. As I ate, he just sat there patiently staring at me, and I don't mind that stare of him at all.

"Care to watch my race tonight at 7?" Said  Krivin, and it made me stop eating.

"You son of a bitch! I told you not to!"

"Hey! I'm telling mom you said that. And besides, hinamon ako eh." He said.

"What happened to that 'stay fucking low'?"

"Don't worry, Lex. I'm gonna be fine." He said and smiled a sweet smile.

☆☆☆

"You are not wearing that." He said without even wasting a second to blink.

"Okay. Lemme just get this clear. I just wasted one hour and a half for my fucking look to be so goddamned hot and not a half-a-second-no of yours could make me change my hot look. So shut up and let's go."

"You are literally showing three-fourths of body, bare!"

"You are overreacting! It's just one plain loose black tank top and a black high-waisted short! Stop being such a paranoid." We're actually quite yelling at each other right now.