Austin Mahone sweet imagine

#imagine You were in class, working on a presentation for History. The class phone started ringing, and your teacher, Ms. Hardisty answered it. She called you to her desk and said, "Y/N go to the office Ms.Bonni wants to talk to you." You nod in response and walk to the main office. You got to the main office and went inside and Ms. Bonni (the secretary) greeted you, " Hi Y/N!" You said hi back and asked, " What am I doing here Ms. Bonni?" she replied, " There is someone coming to see you just sit tight." "Who?" "I cant tell." "Oh, ok." You were worried you didn't know who was coming to see you but you shrugged it off and waited.

*10 minutes later*

Ms. Bonni asked you to go to her desk. You went to her desk and she told you, "Just stay here for a little bit, ok?" You nodded your head in response and sat there with nothing to do, so you grabbed the closest object near you which were paper clips. You played with the paper clips for a couple minutes, until the office door opened. You weren't paying attention on who walked in because you were to focused on the paper clips until they spoke up. "Hey baby." that voice you would know it anywhere when you looked up you saw your boyfriend of 3 years, Austin Mahone. When you saw him you dropped the paperclips on the floor and ran up to him, he picked you up and spun you around. You were wondering why he was here considering he was on tour, so you asked him, "I thought you were on tour why are you here?" Austin replied back, "It ended early, and I just wanted to see you." You crashes your lips into his, he kissed back and you two kissed passionately. When you two pulled apart you noticed Ms. Bonni and Ms. Miller (the other secretary) were recording your moment with Austin, but you didn't care because Austin was with you again and you were happy you had him in your arms again. You two started to gaze into each others eyes and kissed again. You two started to make out a little, but then remembered Ms. Bonni and Ms. Miller standing there you pulled away. "I Love You, Baby" you smiled and said, "I Love You To, Babe" Ms. Bonni and Ms. Miller both said awww in usion. You blush and hide you're your face in Austin's chest, "Don't hide it babe you look cute when you blush" that just made you blush even more. Even after 3 years Austin manages you to get butterflies in you stomach and even make you blush. You loved Austin more than you loved yourself from the bottom of your heart........nobody understands how much you love Austin. Nothing could separate the both of you not even the gods above can separate the both of you.