|1| a new life

Climber sat at his computer, setting up his YouTube account. Karl was talking on the phone, something about being a blacksmith, climber sat there thinking about what to name his channel, then an idea popped into his head, he started typing, he had named his channel theclimberofthemines.
Karl then poked his head into climbers room.
"I see your already unpacked, I just got a job, I'm working as a blacksmith. I work from 5am to 3pm, so I won't be here when you wake up" karl said, already knowing climbers sleep schedule, it was 10pm to 7am. They had just moved into an apartment with the money karl sneakily stole from some other humans, the leftover money is for food, the water bill, the electricity bill, and some other things like some more furniture. Karl went into his room and unpacked, he set his violin against the wall and placed two picture frames on his nightstand, one was of karl and Rachael and the other was of karl, climber, Jackie, and the crew, with castle of nations behind them all, Clarice was the one taking the photo so she wasn't in the picture, karl smiled, he took out his clock and set it on the nightstand as well, he walked over to the closet and started putting his clothes away, suddenly there was a knock on the door, karl walked out of his room and opened the door to see Clarice, just then climber walked out of his room.
"Hey karl, is climber here?" Clarice asked.
"Oh! yeah," karl said, moving to the side to let Clarice in, climber walked over and greeted Clarice while karl closed the door and walked into the kitchen.
"So... How's life being a human so far?" Clarice asked.
"Good, good." Climber replied, smiling.
"Good." Clarice smiled, hugging climber.
"Hey, ya hungry?" Karl asked, looking through the cupboards for something to eat.
"Hmm... Yeah, now that I think about it." Clarice said, walking over.
This is nice, a new life to look forward, new things, new places, I hope it lasts. Climber thought, walking over to them.