I can't think of a name, sorry.

(A/N- So I am currently ill. My mouth is swollen and I can barely talk, eat or drink. So Wattpad is my life right now! Sorry! And I couldn't think of a name for this chapter. Oops! Also, Sorry for the short chapter, My mind wants to go to sleep but my heart wants to write. Omg... I'm good at this inspiring poet shit... There it goes! Sorry! Bye!!

Hai POV

After playing around with the boys on our skateboards, we returned back to their dorms, or, my... Home... I still feel bad for Hazel.. I was never good at skateboarding but Dad taught me! Hes like the best Dad EVER!!! All of us were talking and playing games in the living room. All of us were enjoying ourselves besides Yugyeom and Hazel. Yugyeom, probably because he was worried about Hazel. Hazel, on the other hand, looked as if she was about to murder someone. Why was she so mad? "Where are we going to be sleeping?" I finally ask. "You are going to be sleeping in your Dad's rooms." JB explains. Hazel's eyes widen and she clenches her Fists, tighter... "What NO!! I am NOT comfortable doing that! I'll sleep on the floor....    I'm already used to it.." She says the last part in a whisper. Yugyeom, Jackson, BamBam and I hear it. "Wait! What!?" "I said I'm used to it!!" She was mad. Real Mad. She gets up and storms outside. All of us look at eachother blankly. Yugyeom soon rushes out after her. "What happened!?" "She wasn't comfortable sleeping in the same room as Yugyeom. Then she said that she was used to sleeping on the floor. All of us were worried and we asked her what she meant. Then she yelled and stormed out the room." I explain. All of them look concerned. "She really shuts herself away from everyone, huh? Did you know what she meant? Hai?" I nodded. "Sometimes the people at the Orphanage would push her outside to live on the streets for the night. She's almost been kidnapped, so many times, I can't even count. Then whenever she got in they made her do the chores, cook, clean and fill in paperwork for Guang. Her brain intelligence is at such a smart standard. That's one of the reasons they hated her, she was smarter than all of them.. I was mean to her sometimes and I ignored her and called her a pig.. But she still stands up for me..." I could tell Dad was mad. Angry and a little shocked. "You shouldn't go around telling other people's stories without their permission." All of us jumped to the sound of Hazel's infuriated voice. She then rolls her eyes and walks inside Yugeom's room. All of us had eyes widened. Hazel listened to Yugyeom? That's new. "Yugyeom, she actually listened to you!?" I exclaim. "Yes! But it took some convincing. And Hai... I heard everything..." Yugyeom glares at me and Jackson glares at Yugyeom. My eyes start to water and a tear rolls down my cheek. Jackson stands up and walks towards Yugyeom. Jackson balled he Fists. "Don't look at my son like that! Ever!!" Dad was scaring me.  "I just want him to know not to talk to Hazel like that again." Yugyeom says intimidatingly. His fists are now also clenched into balls of fury. "You don't even call her your daughter!?!! Wow... Yugyeom.. That's low.." Yugyeom was glaring into Dads eyes. To be honest, Yugyeom was scaring me more than Dad. Who knew he maknae could be the scariest? Dad goes to punch Yugyeom when a hand is grabbing Dads. Everyone looked shocked to see Hazel boil with anger. This is the angriest I've ever seen her. "You dare touch him and I Will send you to the Hospital. You saw what I did to Guang... I can do worse... I can do much worse..." Hazel sounded like the devil. Does she really care about Yugyeom? That much? I was petrified of her at the moment. Dads fist loosened and was lifted down from its recent position. Yugyeom and I just stared at eachother for a few seconds until JB broke the silence. "What just happened?" "You saw, dumb ass!" She rolled her eyes and Dad makes his way over to me with a smile on his face. "Sorry you had to see that, kiddo! I was angry.." "It's ok Dad! I forgive you!! Your the best Dad ever!!" I exclaim, loud, very loud. "Ugh... Mushy shit. I'm going to Yugeom's bedroom. Bye!" She says with disgust. She stops and stares at me and everyone follows her gaze towards me. "You are forgiven." Was all she said.