The Truth

I woke up in a strange place again not knowing how I got here or what I was doing. I picked up my phone and started to call Taylor after a few rings she picks up the phone....hello her voice was shaky. I slowly start to explain to her about what's been going on and the other side of the phone goes quiet for a few seconds. Finally, she says in a quick voice meet me at the park now the call ended before I had a chance to say okay. Taking a short cut to make it to the park before her killed me. Waiting for her to show up gave me time to slow my breathing down so it didn't sound like I just ran a marathon. As soon as she showed up she checked me out making sure it was me. then she grabbed my hand and took me to a bench and told me to sit I did as she said because frankly, she scares me. She started to explain to me that someone else has been living in my body. I told her she was nuts, then she continued...you have another person's soul in your body * I gives her a scared look*  it's where someone who is dying transfers their soul into another living body. 

GET IT OUT OF ME!!!! I screamed. There is only one way that I know about that can get it out of you but it might kill you. She stated. I honestly don't care I want you to kill it now! First, I have to get a special knife...if I do it wrong you can die I hope you know. I don't want that to happen you stubborn asshole. I'm not a stubborn child just find it and get it out of me. First, I need to do something. What could be more important than saving me?? Vito! She screamed then everything blacked out.

Next thing I remember was waking up in a dark cellar chained to a wall. I started to pull on the chains hoping I could break them and run but then I started to hear footsteps they were louder than hers. the footsteps stopped and the cell door swung open surprisingly easily for someone as small and frail as Rebecca. started I scooted back to the wall and stopped waiting to see what she was going to do then she stepped forward and grabbed me you need to get about of here and hide she said in a low voice. what do you mean I can't leave I'm chained to this wall and I can't break them. I have the key you just need to go into hiding and not contact or tell anyone where you're going. What???? why whats going on tell me I screamed she covered my mouth and told me to shut up. The floor above me creaked. she slowly uncovered my mouth and said Taylor isn't herself I think something is wrong with her. she fumbled into her pocket and grabbed the key unlocked the chains and walked me to the back door and told me as soon as this door opens I better run so she doesn't find me. As soon as that door swung open I  dashed  things raced in my mind where am I going to go how am I supposed to know when it's safe. then I blacked out again....