When i first met you

Once upon a time their was a girl named jillian lim she was only 16 years old she was  pretty,kind,understanding and simple girl jillian's parents died when she was 6 her parents died in a tragic accident,she lives at her father's sister but she's rude and selfish but sometimes she is lovable and understanding, jillian always follows her auntie's rules.

Jillian walks to school everyday, Jillian also was the top of their class but she was also bullied by girls because all the boys were crazy at jillian some boys not, so all the girls got jealous so they bullied jillian "ugly! cheap! get lost!"

Jillian will just ignored them but in the inside she was really hurt.. So jillian went outside and goes to her favorite spot and she begun to cry.. Then a guy heard jillian crying..

are you okay? *gives handkerchief*

who are you? - Me

am asking you a question are you okay?

no..

why?

because.. all the girls always bullies me and i just ignore them but inside my heart it really HURTS! :"(

oh we're just the same then, all my classmates always bullies me.. oh by the what's your name?

~RINGS!!!!

oh i have to go now bye..

but i didnt caught your name?

Jillian goes back to her room,

-Fast Forward-

After the whole class she went home.. she saw her auntie at the kitchen..

jillian! wheres the food?!

its in the freezer auntie *scares ..

well cook it right now because am starving! hurry!!

yes auntie.. *runs walking

jillian cooks  and eats with her aunt and went to her room changed her clothes does her homework and goes to sleep but jillian couldn't sleep because he remember the guy but lately she falls asleep..

morning rise Jilliam went to school while she was walking jillian wasnt looking where she was going, jillian bump to a guy..

oh sorry O_O?? - Me

hey .. *cute smiles* - Guy

(His face is very familliar) are you the guy that i met the other day? the one who gaves me a handkerchief?

yes.. :)

O_O uhm am terribly sorry i wasnt looking ..

its okay .. so whats your name? am Max *handshake* :)

am Jillian :) oh here's your handkerchief.. dont worry i washed it :) so i have to go to school now see yeah later bye!

okay.. see yeah later then..

jillian walks fast leaving max behind .. then break time was ended jillian was taking a break after her break she walks around the campus but while she was walking a bunch of girls started bullying jillian..