Prom Planning Max Trouble

-school-

All right class since it's almost your big night the JS PROM i want you to go out and find your Date for juniors prom and proceed to the court and prepare for this coming Saturday.. *leaves*

All the students went out and finds their date , jillian goes outside she was surprise because Max was outside too with a flower on his hand.

Ms. Jillian Lim.. will you be my Prom Date?

(•///•)

Ahhhh!!!!! students screaming

Yes Max ^_^ jillian respond..

^__^ ..

The two of them wents together to the canteen and proceeds to the court when they arrive all the students are all busy..

All right students it's almost 6:00 o'clock so you guys can go home and also bring only extra shirt, lunch,i.d,water only for tomorrow because there will be no class.

The teacher told all the students to go home. After that Max,Macy,Jillian,Louisa and Sam wents to a restaurant because it was Sam's birthday.

Happy birthday! SAM! ^w^

Everybody greeted Sam, They all have FUN after the whole fun they proceed home.

Thanks for the party Sam :>

No problem Jillian ^_^

also me dude!

No prob Max xD

so Sam we have to go .. bye *leaves*

So Max and Jillian went home..

-MORNING WENSDAY AT SCHOOL-

Okay guys let's finish this whole thing so that we can go home early.

the school president announced.. Meanwhile jillian and the two girls who were Macy and Louisa were busy putting decorations and Max and Sam were also busy putting the tables,chairs etc. in the court while Max was doing his job he always watch Jillian that she is safe.

Jillian can you climb up there to put this star decor? Macy asked

Okay..

But Macy don't you think this is dangerous? Louisa told Macy how about we could get help?

Louisa, All of us are busy specially Max and Sam see?

It's okay Louisa i can handle myself ^_^

If you say so Jillian.. *continues decorating*

Jillian climbs to a ladder and puts the star decor .

Is this okay Macy?! Jillian asked

Hmmm.. A little right Jillian.. Oh wait.. a little more to the left.. Okay that's better , you can cone down now..

Jillian climbs down while jillian climbs down there was a two boys argueing..

HEY! I WAS INCHARGE FOR THE MUSIC!

NO! I AM!

NO! I WAS! *pushes*

The guy bump to the ladder were jillian was there everyone freak out and jillian was shaking then she slip her foot.

*GASP* JILLIAN!! Louisa shouting