Nightmare #1

The scary voice stopped. Lisa finds herself shivering. She can't think of anything other than run away, but her legs can't move. She feels like crying. Lisa looks at Jennie and finds out that Jennie isn't in any better state, her face is pale and her eyes darkened.

_Jennie?

_It means there are more.

Jennie mumbles. Lisa stands infront of her and decides to call her name again, she is afraid and her friend here doesn't respond.

_Lisa, i think there are more than 4 people on this island. Didn't he said that there are 4 spots in the rescue boat? There must be others.

_No... Does that means we have to kill people? I don't want to, i-

_Calm down, Lisa, we will not, we can find them and figure out a way to save everyone together.

Jennie eases the younger. She knows that Lisa is very vulnerable and sensitive, this situation is not the kind that she can take easily. Even Jennie herself can't take it easily, not to meantion Lisa.

_You're right. Let's find them and help each other.

Lisa's face lights up the first time eversince they found themselves stuck here. She hold Jennie's hand tight and looks at the older with thankful eyes.

_Thank you, for being here with me, i don't even know what i will do without you.

Jennie smile and pat Lisa's head.

Lisa is one of her closest friend and she have already consider her as a sister, same goes to Jisoo and Rose, who she is hoping to never get to meet here, in this soon to be blood war. Jennie picks up the bag with the "food" inside and turns to face Lisa.

_We need to get going, at least Jisoo and Rose will be safe.

But they will be let down...

Very soon...

-----

_Rose, remember to follow me, okay?

Rose nods and silently follow Jisoo. They bring the syringes bag with them and has been walking for 30 minutes but they haven't met anyone so far. Rose is terrified but she also sober enough to know that stay still in one place is not the best thing they can do, especially in this situation.

They walk for another 30 minutes and still, there is no one to be seen. They both are tired, Jisoo worried that the younger might not be able to continue so she suggest to sit down and rest for a moment.

_Are you still okay? Can you move?

_I think that i'm fine. How about you?

Jisoo is exhausted but she still smiles and nod to the younger to make her feel better. She is the older one, she have to take care of Rose, she have to find the way back home and keep Rose safe. 'I have to be strong, Rose needs me to be strong', she thinks.

Rose seems better, she leans on Jisoo's shoulder.

_What if we can't get out of here, Jisoo?

_We are going to escape, Rose, and i will not let anything harm you, even if we can't, we will still have each other, don't worry.

They give the other a big, warm hug. At least there is someone they can trust, even when they are in this place.

_What do you think Jennie and Lisa are doing, Rose?

Jisoo suddenly asks.

_I don't know? Maybe they're eating? Or dancing? Or looking for us, i hope. Anything's fine, i'm happy for them as long as they are not here.

But they are...

Just without you knowing...

-----

Soon, the dark night has cover the island. Lisa and Jennie made a small fire to warm themselves up, Jisoo and Rose stopped exploring too. They haven't seen anyone all day so they think they are going to spend the night at the safest place they can find.

_Jennie, we are going to be okay, right?

_Yep, now go to sleep, i'll guard you.

Lisa lay down on Jennie's lap and quickly fall asleep, leaving Jennie silently face the night. 'I hope there are no dangerous animal here or we're doom', she thinks. They found a small cave and decide to spend tonight inside.

On the other hand, Rose and Jisoo found a big, old tree that they can even sit or lie down on the big branches. They have "eaten" the "food" after many doubts and time. Jisoo and Rose both think that although it's big, only one branch still can't carry both of them, so they split out and choose the one that they want.

But none of them can sleep.

_Jisoo, are you awake?

_Yeah?

_I can't sleep.

'She must be so scare', Jisoo thinks. Rose and her have never been trained or prepared for this, in fact, she thinks that no one have, so it's easy to understand if they're both anxious of what could happen.

_Jisoo, sing me a lullaby~ Please~

And they sang each other to sleep.

Without their knowing, they even sang some other people to sleep too.