The Nicole Project

So, this is for Nicole. 

Hey. I don't really know how to start this thing off, but... I just want to say, if you were dead, let's just say I wouldn't be here. You always ramble about how I helped you, and you've helped me through some pretty damn horrible times too. You've helped Jeff, Sam, so many people and you don't seem to know why they care. 

Because you, you're a hero. You helped them, and I'm proud to say you're basically an internet sister to me. You brighten up my day, and I can proudly, ever so proudly say that I care only the heaven knows how much I care for you. 

So, thank you.

For brightening up my dimmed life. I... I know I've done a few things I've regretted, but you were there to try and help me with that, and I just want to say thank you. Something I don't exactly say to people unless they've truly helped me. 

And you, you have. You've brightened up and cheered up so many people with your bubbly personality. I still remember those times you hissed in my ears during a call. Some of the best times I've actually had. 

Now, let me tell you something, 

If you honestly don't want down here any more, you don't have to. Sure I'll probably be a wreck and so will anyone who cared for you but it's your desicision. Now, I'm not saying I approve of all this, I'm saying I hate it, I truly hate it to see you do this to yourself. But you're honestly not happy with all this, and I can understand why. 

Don't stay for anyone though, Stay for yourself. If you choose to. 

There's so many people who want to help you though, Nicole. You have to see that and realize that. So, please. Help us help you. I know you're stronger than this, everyone knows you are. Just try to stop hiding it, and try to get past this. 

Through thick and thin, I promise you there's always a good ending in the end. 

Anybody who read this, please vote comment and share this so we can spread the word and show her why we care. Please.