The Day I Met One Direction

S T O R Y  D E S C R I P T I O N
Lemayne Payne has a boyfriend named Blaze Jackson whom after a while dumps her for a total slob/bitch named Nichole who thinks she's the queen bee of the school. One of her best friends named Brianca also gets dumped by Blaze's best mate Waylon Tenor all because he dated her as a dare. Lem's dad is in prison and when he finally gets out,he gets shot by some rough hood guys who mistaken him for someone else and immediately flee. This saddens the entire Payne family especially Lem whom never got a chance to have fun with her father. Lem later meets up with One Direction at a concert she got invited to by Brianca. Her mum, Catherine finally drops the news oh her, the reason why she stopped drugging herself; her new fiance and lover James Norway. James is a bad man who thinks he has nothing to lose since he has everything he wants , his new wife Catherine. Unknowingly to him, she had children for her late husband which she had slipped in her details. Her children, two girls and a boy (the boy, of which only Catherine knows about) are: Lemayne, Isabelle and of course, the irresistible Liam Payne who is the first child. Isabelle is the last child of the Payne family. Lem and Isa get maltreated and abused by their new father. Little did she know that while she prayed for her happy ending she had a long lost brother Liam Payne. They meet after she runs away to look for him after she gets fed up. Who knows, maybe, just maybe, she meets the love of her life...

T I M E L I N E

START DATE: 20th October, 2016
END DATE: 15th February, 2017
EDITED: Still in progress...

A U T H O R' S  N O T E

So, uh... *clears throat* Hey guys, this is a book i've been planning on writing for a long time now but never had the chance to because of school, relationships and what not. Basically, i'm a really creative person and have a wild imagination, and I love it when people read what I write and can just imagine what i have been imagining. My head is literally a jungle. Well you've all already read the story description which was as long as hell and went on and on for bloody ages, sorry for that. Hope you enjoy the book though, even if i'll be editing a lot of things, meaning you start the book again. Thank you for your patience as you read the book as well as enjoy reading it. Have Fun!
~ Your fellow Wattpadder, Lulu.

D I S C L A I M E R

The plot of this book consists of abuse, love, fanfiction and a mix of different cliches. However, I hope you find the characters that I have created original and realistic. More than anything, I hope you fall in love with them just as much as they fall in love with each other.

P L A G I A R I S M

Copyright  2016 by Lulu
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

D E D I C A T I O N S

To everyone that reads this and Diana and Zaheedah for being exceptional people and helping with this book.

C H A R A C T E R S

Lemayne Payne - Selena Gomez

Blaze Jackson - Luke Hemmings

Brianca Norway - Ariana Grande

Armani Milnor - Desiigner

Tantiana Morris - Kylie Jenner

McLaren Bachmann - Bridget Mendler

Waylon Tenor - August Alsina

Josh Erickson - Jaden Smith

One Direction - Themselves

Isabelle Payne - Peyton List (young self)

  Catherine Payne -
Victoria Justice

  James Norway - David Beckham 

6 8 4  W o r d s; T u e s d a y  6 t h  D e c e m b er, 2 0 1 6