Nathan and Matt: (2) Party lust ~ part 2

To Jessie x3 coz you pissed me off daily just to write this chapter -.- LOVE YOU! XD

unfortunately this is the last you'll be hearing from them as well DX <3

                                             Nathan and Matt ~ Part Lust - part 2

  "I'm glad to have all you guys here with me," I pause, standing up from the people whilst the guests looked upon me. "I'm getting married."

 I stare at the glass of red wine I hold in my cup; reflecting his perfect pale skin to me. I smile. His face disapointed but holding himself together. My heart pounds. If only they could see you as the one I love.  I'd do anything to stand by your side and the only person who can separate me from you is you, only you can tell me that. 'Arranged Marriage' never occured to me, I didn't think my parents would do such a thing, but it was for the good of our family. 

  "I'm happy..." I close my eyes, imagining his sweet lips one last time- BAM!

     My eyes flash open, his hair bouncing as he leaves the table. Silence fills the air with only the thoughts of those who question his attitude. My mind blank but carefully listening to his footsteps running rapidly up the stairs. I run. Leaving everyone speechless, the glass shattering on the floor as I drop it in despair, I run after him. Calling out his name, chasing him and wanting to hold in my arms tightly. I catch up. Pinning him against the wall and kissing his delicate skin.

Matt's P.O.V

     "Get off of me you bastard!" I gasp, pushing him away from but it's no use. His leg pinning me firmly against the wall. I can feel him, closer and closer. Desiring more of him but I know that I can't. It's wrong, he's engaged. I try resisting him, but the more I feel his touch, the more I want him to hold me or tear me apart. His warm red lips softly press against mine as I close my eyes. I could feel him, every inch of his body. His hand slowly finding its way up my shirt. I gasp, throwing my head backwards to have him lick the side of my neck. I snap. Hearing the sounds or murmur from downstairs, I push him away. 

     "Idiot!" I whisper-yell. Every part of, put to a daze by him. Heart pounding. Hands trembling. Memories emerging. A tear trickles down my chin as he slowly approaches me. That faint smile on his face as his hands go into cup my face. "Matt," he whispers softly into my ear. Melting on the inside, his voice takes my breath away. 

"Stop!" running into the nearest room. His hand grabbing a hold of mine. I glance back at him, his hand so firm on mine. I steady my steps, blanking out as he pins me to the bed. I can feel his leg reaching up, making me moan in utter desire. I promised myself that I would never find myself falling in love with him again, but I can't help it. He makes me feel the way that no other person will know. If it's not him, then it's no one. 

       I moan, his hand sliding underneath my shirt and feeling every inch of my body. Rocking against me, he pins me firmer to the bed, making me feel everything; pleasure, pain and happiness. Licking the side of my nech, I shudder at his grip. Grinding harder and harder until both breaths are noticable. My breath becoming deeper and deeper as he licks my bottom lip, biting it gently afterwards.

     The feeling of desire and pleasure setting on fire, even though I hate to admit. His touch and his words draw my last breath. Without him is like asking me to live without air. I can't bare the thought of having him engaged to someone else. I need him... I want him, every single part of him.

     He kisses my chest, slowly moving towards my lips, "I'm not marrying her." My heart pounds. Eyes wide open as he strokes my face whilst reaching his hand in down below. I gasp, holding him closer to me. "I want you... I can only have you. If it's not you then it's no one else!" he cries, pulling me closer and grabbing 'me'.  I take a deep breath, tears clouding in my eyes. 

     My mind both confused and difficult. Is it wrong to love someone you know that is wrong? To love someone who everyone will see as 'The Wrong Person'? The truth is, no matter how many times I run away from him, he's always there. Catching me when I fall or protecting me when I least expect it. If it's not him then it's no one, "I love you," I whisper gently in his ear as I kiss his warm and gentle lips