Chapter 15 (Last Chapter)

"So....do you forgive me now?" Jimin asks. I smile and nod. "Can you sit closer to me?" Jimin asks.

I walk to him and about to sit besides him when he suddenly hug my waist and pull me to sit on his laps.He burried his face at my neck and inhale my scent.

"I miss you so much." Jimin says.

"I miss you too Park Jimin." I reply. I turn around to face him and i put both of my palm on his cheeks.

"I remember doing this when i am blind." I say and start touching his eyebrows...eyes...nose and lips.

"I miss your touch. I miss to taste those lips." Jimin says.

He leans closer until his lips touch mine.

"I love you. Thanks for giving your eyes and make me see again." I say.

"I love you too. More than anything else. I will sacrifise anything for you. " he said. I chuckle.

"My Jiminnie is becoming cheesy" i reply. He giggles.

"Ji Eun...will you marry me?" Jimin ask.

😊😊😊😊😊

3 years later

Hyungjae finally find someone that he really loves. He had learn from mistakes that dont left the person that you love when she have a problem. Its make me remember when Hyungjae broke up with me when i am blind.

Teyra unnie and Namjoon already get married and now they already have 3 kids. Sometimes i will play with their kids and they are very adorable.I thanks Teyra unnie so much because she is the one that help me when i am blind and doesnt have any place to stay after the accident. The accident hat makes me blind and i lost my parents. I didnt forget that and sometimes Jimin and I will visit their grave.

Taehyung...he still a doctor . The very hot doctor. He still cant find any girlfriend...maybe soon.

Jae Hee and Ji Hye....I barely know them but Jimin said Jae Hee still blind but he seems okay with that. He dont want to find any donour for his eyes.Ji Hye will married with his boyfriend soon.

Jungkook.....i dont know about him. We didnt hear any news from him.

Me and Jimin? We already married now. I am pregnant 7 months.

Jimin seems very excited and he even didnt let me lift my fingers.

I hope this happiness will be forever for our tiny family.

The End

Epilogue will be post soon.