Prologue

PROLOUGE

My name is Chloe Alexandria Taylor, better known as Chloe. I'm a typical seventeen-year-old girl with those hazel eyes which I find very nice. Well, for me. My brown hair cascading below my lower back. I live in New York, with my family, the Taylors. I have two older sisters which I love to death. They like to dress me up and have fun with me. I have the most amazing mother which takes care of us, and lastly, I have the most supportive father. He taught me how to achieve my dreams and to be fearless. 

For you to think my life is perfect, well, you just taught wrong. 

(7 years earlier)

"Mommy, mommy!" I sobbed walking towards her.

"Yes dea- oh why are you crying?" My mom looked shocked by my reaction.

"My doll fell on the lake, and I can't get it." I cried even louder. Sure thing, I was a kid before. Well, a ten-year-old kid who cries because of dolls.

"It's fine dear. You're all grown up now." I flashed myself  some grown-up people like Tyra Banks, my sister, Clementine, and of course, my mom. Thinking of these strong people, stopped my from crying and faced mom.

"I promise not to cry ever again." I promised my mother while hugging her.

"That's my girl!" For that, I went again outside and I saw two boys that was about my age.

"Hello." The kid with the dirty blonde hair said.

"Hi." I said shyly. Of course, I'm a kid. I tend to be shy.

"We're new here. My name is Blake Harrison and this is my brother, Shane Harrison. We're twins." I suppose his name is Blake. Blake has a brunette hair while Shane has blonde hair. I can tell the difference. But over all, they really look alike.

"Chloe Alexandria Taylor is the name or simply Chloe." I flashed a smile.

"Oh okay." Shane spoke up.

"Why are you red? Your eyes are swollen too." Shane questioned me walking closer with a concerned look.

"Oh. Well you see, my doll fell into the lake." Of course I will be embarrassed. I'm ten and I will cry because of a doll? How pathetic am I? 

"Oh okay. I'm sorry for your doll." He laughed. I was sad. Of course! 

"You're mean!" I shouted and walked away.

"Seriously? You? Crying over a doll? That's just pathetic!" He exclaimed.

"Well, shut up!" I screeched and I walked away. I'm mad, real mad. 

I didn't care anymore. 

(End of flashback)

Blake Harrison is the captain of the football team of our school. While Shane Harrison is one of the best players in the football team too. They both are arrogant seventeen-year-old players. Yes, you got it right. They are players. They break every innocent girls' hearts. Harsh, right? That's why I hate them, too. 

Well you see. Blake and Shane Harrison are idiots, not to mention, they are players too. Since that day, all of us have mutual feelings, of hatred. I would be kind, but they just laughed at me. There's nothing wrong with me crying when I was ten years old because of a doll. Well maybe a little bit wrong. But, it's still mean to laugh like that. For that, I grew to know that I hate them and this senior year may be the most challenging year yet. With drama and mishap, maybe it will be fun!

____________________________________

My first story here in my second account! Follow my main account, @NotARandomGirl. There, I have some books that I wrote. Of course those are romantic teen fictions. Hahaha. Hope this book will be successful! Thanks so much guys! 

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Thank you for reading again. Please support this book until the end.