Fairy Tail: Cinderella or Juliet? (A NaLu Fanfic)

***************** Time for another story ;3 This time the story is different. I hope you enjoy it! ^_^ *****************

Lucy
P.o.v- 

Moving from across the country is kind of tough at this age. Think about it, at age 17 and leaving your friends and everyone you love? That's hard. Wouldn't you agree? Now, I've moved to Magnolia with my parents in a large home in the country. My dad started a successful business here and already made billions. We have over 20 acres of land and half of it is our house. Well mostly. 

"Lucy Darling." Mother called.

"Yes, Mama?" I answered.

"Will you be a dear and fetch my jewlery box from the carriage?" She asked me. I nodded and left to find the jewlery box.

Once I reached the car, I immediatly found the box sitting on top of the passenger front seat. I grabbed the box and started to crawl my way out of the car that I leaned in. 

"Are you Lucy?" A masculine voice said behind me. I hit my head on the cars cielling. 

"Whoa, Hello! You starttled me! Yes, I am Lucy. And you are?" I asked rubbing my head.

"Sorry about that! I'm Natsu, Natsu Dragneel, your neighbor." He greeted. 

"No problem. I'm Lucy Heartfilia." I greeted back.

"Nice to meet you Lucy. You seem pretty nice." He laughed.

"Thanks. You do too." I smiled awkwardly. Natsu was really cute suprisingly. 

"Will you be going to Fairy Academy here?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm starting tomorrow." I answered.

"Great!" He smiled.

"Natsu!" A womens voice yelled in the distance. 

"Oh, I gotta run. It was nice meeting you!" Natsu waved then ran off into the distance.

"Nice to meet you too!" I tried yelling back to him, but he seem pretty far away so he probably didnt hear me.

I wonder who called him back, It must have been his mother. I shrugged. I grabbed the jewlery box out of the car and headed back inside our mansion. 

"Mama?" I yelled. Then I heard my dad talking and yelling at some people on the telephone in his office. I creeked open the door slowly to listen into his conversation. 

"I don't need assistance! I need my money. Now where is it!?" He yelled at the men on the phone.

My father is a very serious business man, kind of selfish. Okay REALLY selfish. He hasn't spoken to me like a real father since I was 10. That was 7 years ago. I left the office and continued to search for my mother.

"Mama?!" I yelled. This mansion is to big for me. I guess I should check in her bedroom. 

Once I approched my mothers room, I knocked. She didn't answer for me to come in, but I opened he door anyways. 

"Mama?" I asked quietly just in case she was sleeping. Then I searched her room for her until I found her lying on the ground, unconcious, in her walk in closet.

"Mama!!" I screamed and dropped the jewlery box on the ground then ran to her side.

"Wake up!" I yelled.

"Father!" I screamed as loud as I could. I could hear loud footsteps coming up the stairs and down the hallway. "In the closet!" I yelled.

As he ran into the closet then stopped suddenly in his footsteps and gasped at the sight he saw. I held onto mothers hand and touched her unconcious face as she laid on the ground motionless. Father ran out of the closet and to the phone on the nightstand next to their bed. 

"Hello? 911. I need you here at Fiore, Magnolia 19942 East Road. My wife collapsed in the closet." He told the opperator on the phone.

"Mama, it's going to be alright. I promise." I whispered in her ear.

The ambulance arrived within 10 minutes since my father called. They entered the closet and put my mother on a moving bed and carried her out to the ambulance in a hurry.

"Please follow us to the hospital, we will help your wife as soon as we can." A man told my father as they carried my mother out. 

"Come on Lucy." My father ordered and had me walk to the car. 

We arrived to the hospital 40 minutes later, I just hope we arrived fast enough. Doctors rushed to help my mother as we parked in the front of the hospital. 

"Wait in the waiting room as I get everything situated at the signing desk." Father commanded me. 

I nodded, and headed inside.

It's already midnight? I thought to myself. I should get some sleep. I rested on the chairs in the waiting room and eventually drifted to sleep. 

I woke up to the sound of my father freaking out for some odd reason. 

"I'm so sorry sir, but we were not able to save your wife." A Doctor said. I couldn't believe my ears for what I was hearing. This has to be a dream...

"Couldn't save my wife! What kind of doctors are you!?" My father yelled furiously at the doctor.

"She had a heart attack and was laying on the ground for more than an hour." The Doctor agrued.

My eyes started tearing up as I ran outside of the hospital for some fresh air.