First Day Of School

****** So it's almost New Year's! 2013 went by to fast. >.< Anyways, if ya'll read the latest Fairy Tail manga, chapter 365. Major plot twist o.o Nawt gonna spoil :P Here's Chapter 2 ******

Lucy P.o.v- 

-2 Months Later-

It's been 2 months since the incceden with my mother occured. I didn't go to school during that time period. I was simply to depressed. Now I'm here ready for my first day of school at the Fairy Academy here in Magnolia, Fiore. I'm looking forward to seeing Natsu! I hope I will be welcomed nicely.

I woke up at 6 a.m, did my usual routine. Took a shower, Got dressed, Done my hair, and ate Breakfast. It was normal until I heard a car horn outside. I ran out there to see who it was. 

"Yo Lucy!" Natsu yelled with excitement.

"Natsu! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to pick you up for school! Let's go!" He said. I grabbed my stuff and hopped in the car. I could see my father peeking out of his office window, giving us a kind of evil stare. 

"By the way, Natsu, what grade are you in?" I asked him curiously.

"12th Grade, senior. You?" He asked me.

"11th."

"I take it as your father is kind of stricted the way he starred at us." He assumed.

"Huh? You saw him?"

"Well, I noticed you were looking at him so I looked too." Natsu laughed.

"Heh, yeah. He is." I answered his question. Natsu then sighed.

"We're here!" Natsu said.

"Whoa.. It's huge!" I gasped as I saw the enormous buildings.

"What are your classes?" Natsu asked.

"I have 3 senior classes. Mathematics 2nd hour, Science 4th hour, and Geometry 5th hour. The 3 others are normal classes." I explained.

"Same here! Well, for the senior classes." Natsu laughed. 

"Oi Natsu!" A man smacked the hood of Natsu's truck. 

"Gray!" Natsu yelled rollin down the trucks window, "Don't hurt my car." He complained.

"Who's the lady?" Another man asked.

"I'm Lucy." I introduced myself.

"Cute name." Gray and the other man laughed and high fived. I rolled my eyes at their random stupidity.

"Thanks for driving me Natsu. See you in class." I waved goodbye and exited the truck. I could hear Gray and the other man talking to Natsu about me, but I couldn't hear clearly enough. 

I was so distracted on trying to over hear their conversation and gossip that I accidently bumped into a girl. 

"I'm so sorry!" I apologized.

"No problem." The girl said picking up her books off the ground. She had blue hair with a ribbon on her head. She wore glasses and an orange dress. 

"Here, let me help you." I offered then got on my knees and picked up some of her books.

"Oh thank you." She said.

"No problem. My names Lucy Heartfilia." I greeted.

"My names Levy, Levy McGarden." She smiled pushing up her glasses.

"Nice to meet you!" I smiled.

"And to you. Your the first person that I talked to this school year." Levy shyly said.

"Whoa! And what? It's 4 months into the school year!" I said with shock.

"Yeah, I'm that kind of shy kid." She laughed.

"Well consider me as your friend." I smiled.

"A friend? Sounds great! By any chance, is your first hour Social Studies?" She asked.

"Mhmm, how'd you know?" I answered.

"I don't know. But mine is too!" She said.

"Let's go together then." I said helping her up from the ground.

Natsu P.o.v- 

Once Lucy exited the car, everyone started talking about her. 

"Lucy's a cutie." Gray laughed.

"I agree." Elfman said.

"Gray you have a girlfriend, and Elfman you are in are on the verge of having one." I said.

"So......." Gray chuckled.

"You gonna get with her?" Elfman asked.

"I don't know, she seems nice and all but I think I wanna get to know her better." I said.

"Ah, being a gentlemen about it." Gray smirked.

"Hey, her fathers strict. I have to make good impressions if I'm going to try to ask her out." I explained.

"Good Luck." Gray laughed. 

"To get the women you got to be a man." Elfman said patting me on the back.