One Direction is coming HERE!?

AHHHHHHH ONE DIRECTION IS COMING HERE!!!!!!!! I thought to myself. I MUST CALL OLIVIA!!! And that's just what I did!

"Sierra did you hear it to!!?" She screamed as she answered the phone. "YESS!" I yelled back. "July 25th 2013, 7:00 pm!!" She told me. I could just not even to imagine that they would even be coming here! I mean we lived in a small place! Well ok not THAT small, but still. Pretty small. As my best friend and I continued our 'fangirling' over the phone we both got louder, and louder. And......... Louder haha what can I say!? We really REALLY existed! Just as all this was going down my mom walked in.

" SIERRA!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!?" She whispered yelled at me. I slowly look at at her and have a quick nod, trying not to miss a single word Olivia was telling me. "You need to get of the dang phone and go to bed young lady!" She said in 'Stern Voice' (note the sarcasm) my mom TRY'S to be one of them strict parents, but she's rather be one of the cool hip ones instead. I just told her ok and as she left I continued to talk to Olivia. After about 45 minutes we both said out good byes. Preparing to talk more at school the next day. As I laid in my bed staring at completely nothing, I just could not help but to think of them... My fave boys that I adored and loves so much. Then are coming here. Then it really sunk in. 1D, is. Coming. Here. I just always felt as if the were somewhat not real. Like a person for just a book or movie, you could say. I mean of cores I know they ARE real but this. This just seemed so different to me. Something was not normal here. I don't know what it was but I could just feel it you know? Those feelings where something just doesn't feel the same? Well ha maybe you don't know but oh well! There was certainly one thing that I knew must happen. We haaadd, to get to that concert! I had to get to it! And I will do whatever I must to get there!

{HEYYYY!! SO UMM... HAHA THIS IS MY FIRST FAN FIC! I LOVE TO RIGHT THO! BUT IDK THIS WILL BE GREAT BUT HEY!! LETS GIVE IT A TRY! IM SARHA, AND IM A DIRECTIONER!!! SAY IT LOUD SAY IT PROUD!! OHH AND I HAVE A GREAT IDEA FOR AND AMSING FAN FIC THOUGH AND IT WILL BE SOOOOOOO GREAT!!! BUT IT ALL WILL JUST BE BASED ON HOW THIS ONE DOSE. SO PLEASE HELP ME OUT IF YOU CAN AND WE SEE WHAT HAPPENS!! HAHHA WELL THANKS!!! LOVE Y'ALL!!! 😘😘}