Beatiful Day

Sun was shining, clouds were no where to been seen, everyone had a smile on their faces, it just seemed like the perfect day, and maybe it was. Or maybe it was all just because newt was visiting us again! To tell us about his book aswell, which will probably be great. I get dressed up, and leave my bedroom to make breakfast for Tina, with magic, I start making scrambled eggs.
As I finish, Tina comes in with a smile from her bedroom.
- Good morning Tina, excited for today?
Although, I already know the answer, since I can read her mind, and she's not only excited, she's nervous but happy.
-Good morning to you too Queenie, oh yes, very.
I'm very happy to see her smile. Before Newt she would wander all over the city unhappy by her profession as she wouldn't be happy with the fact that she wasn't a Auror anymore. I much rather see her this way.
Oh look it's time to welcome Newt to the city! We leave immediatly after Tina's breakfast was over, and apparate at the docks.
There he was, smiling, on the boat, with his silly hair that looks cool, his bow tie, with those beatifull blue eyes. As he comes down from the boat, my sister is glittering from how happy she is. They say their awkwards hello's and after that I hug Newt and don't let go, he feels warm, soft and most importantly, good. When I let go of him, my sister gives me the eyes, but I don't really care as that just felt way too good. Am I starting to like him?! No, that can't be. My only love was Jacob, before he was obvliviated...
Now we're showing him how great New York is, when there aren't lots of Fantastic Beasts running around and we aren't worrying Where to Find Them, so first we show him Central Park around just to watch him as he looks the monkey that stole his wand in the eyes and we end up laughing. After we show him MACUSA around, a little tour, trying to avoid the cells, and the rooms where we were questioned.
Tina gets called to the 3rd floor so me and Newt go back home, where I start making dinner.
-(Newt's mind) What was that earlier, why did she hug me like that ? Does she know i like her? I hope not..
I gasp. I don't know how to process this information. I thought he liked Tina?! Why do they have those awkward talks then? Doesn't matter. I don't like him anyway. Right?! No. I don't like him.
*Crack*
Oh no I dropped the plates because my thoughts were confused. I start picking up my stuff with head looking towards the ground, when i look up Newt is right infront of me, super close, and we stand there a few seconds and he starts to lean in...
- Hey guys what's fo-What happened?
- I dropped the plates sorry.
- Yea and I was just helping her.
- Oh okay, it's fine, so what's for dinner anyway?
They kept talking, but I'm not really listening, I'm more focused on what just happent, do I like Newt or what?.. I can't like him. My sister will be crushed if I do! No i need to stop my emotions for him..
Hey guys so this was my first chapter, im new to this so please don't be mean! Hope you all enjoy :).
*LonelyOwl