The outer girl

Well a mess is all I stumbling over the boundary. I had run away from my high school because my Science teacher turned into a demon dragon thing and tried to eat me. Well I did whatever any 16 year old would do. I ran away to a place that my mind told me to go. I ran somehow to camp half blood. Covered head to toe in blood, dirt and gashes. I made it to the hill and to the first people I saw. I collapsed at their feet by accident knowing it was only fear and adrenaline that got me all the way here.

When I woke up I was still in the ground but the ground was softer than were I fell. I had vines on my arms coming from the earth and covering almost my whole body. I felt fine, refreshed even, like I was getting my energy from the plants. There were people around me looking at me confused and amazed. Why? well this is awkward I was thinking. People now seeing me awake began to scatter exept a few kids who only looked 12 and 15 wielding swords. Wow,some sort of training camp, weird.

Some girl stepped forward and then the vines started to seep back into the ground. "Hi,im Lucy I'm from the hectate, cabin come and join me." I got up and walked with her to a hill with out saying anything when we got to the top I saw the whole "camp" from above. Wow, was all I could think. "I think it would help if you started with your name that would help me a lot." Said Lucy. "My name is Alia. I'm from canada visiting for a photography camp. I am 16 and have no idea where i am right now." she started to explain about the Greek gods an such and what this camp is.

Wow. That was confusing. Luckily I. My socials class we had learned about the gods and stuff.

I went back down and she showed me to the cabins. They were in a u type shape with lines at the top, like an Ancient Greek symbol.she showed me my cabin. Apparently when I got There (after I passed out)I had been claimed by the goddess Demeter. So I got the sick cabin with the grassy roof and flower covered walls.

When I walked in, I notices the scent of fresh dirt and flowers( my two favorate smells).and saw all the beds were made of vines and flowers which represent names like, lily and patunia. In the back was two bathrooms and a sink with a mini fountain beside, but there was no mirror, it was only a wall of plants.

Some one shows me to my bed and intro duces me to the rest of the cabin. I was right about the name thing and how they all had matching bed names and stuff. My bed was a bed with strawberry a all over it because my name was Alia stragurd Gardner, in French stragurd means strawberry(and yes they are edible).

Some kid took me to the camps shop to get me some clothes and other necessities.

After I got my clothes and stuff from the camp store I went with my cabin buddy, thyme. After we dropped my stuff off at the cabin, he took me to the weapons shack.I had no idea what I would choose and when I walked in i was so surprised I almost passed out. it was full to the brim with swords, spears, daggers, bows and axes. The axes were way in the back and weren't to many of them but I was so fascinated by them, I took two. They were both bronze with a leather handle and a tree root design In The handle. They were a little rust but if I cleaned them up a bit, they'll look good as new.

I was staring at my new weapons and dropped everything and jumped in surprise when the horn went for dinner to the pavilion. It was a big marble, open roofed area with pillars and golden plates with a big Bon fire In The middle, I assumed it was for sacrificing or something scary and ancient.

Dinner came and I saw everyone get up and put a little bit of food in the fire so I did the same. The food got here by the magical plates, after you thought of what you wanted to eat and drink the plates brought if to you. Of course I got poutin and a big mug if milk. It was like a food from home,something I could hang onto forever. My milk and poutin.

After dinner I wanted to try out my new axes, so I went out to the forest to throw them at trees and stuff. I got out there and was lost in about 30 seconds. I only saw darkness and realized, I was an idiot. I heard moaning and howling In the distance and thought, well

I better climb high so I don't get eatin by some sort if monster thing. So I started go climb and saw I. The tree next to me that there was little fort so I decided to climb that I one. I started climbing and heard something behind me.

I was so startled when I heard it hiss I fell of what I had climbed of the tree and was lying in my back at the mercy of the beast to come and rip apart my guts. I closed my eyes so I didn't have to see the hideous beast before it feasted on me. After a minuet or so I opened my eyes to see why it want feeding on my brains of fat and saw it was only a rabbit. I felt sorry for the poor little thing and picked it up to cuddle. Since I was lost I couldn't go back so I decided to take it up with me to keep warm and comfort me.

I woke up with the sun. Which means very early. I felt refreshed, awake and alive. I heard talking, like a whisper, and looked out the window thing. There were people and they seemed pretty frantic running around and such. I looked over to see the rabbit I picked up sitting there watching me. In the light I saw it had blood red eyes and long shrp fangs instead if teeth. I climed down the tree trying to get away from the disgusting little creature. I fell down most of the way and landed on my stomach.i and found one of the people talking. " Oh my god. We thought you were eaten." He said. He walked me back to the camp and checked if I was hurt or anything. I was clean and well rested and only had the cuts and bruises before. I went back to my cabin to get ready for the day and realized, everyone was still asleep. Well I thought,ill get a quick start.

At the dinning pavilion there were what I thought must have been my rescuers. I never eat breakfast so I walked away to the stables. I have never been with horses but I loved them. They were big and strong,well built and beautiful. I walked in and was taken aback by the sight. It was a pegisi. Wow. I was right behind it and was silent. But the click of the door startled the horse and he bucked me. Literally out the door. I must have broken a rib or two be Couse it hurt to move. I later there for about 10 minuets before some kid saw me. They took me tk the infirmary to heal me up and was good as new in less then 5 minuets. Well that was enough for today.

After I got out I walked to the strawberry fields, the only place I hopefully wouldn't get hurt. J sat there almost all day, focusing and trying to get some magical gardening power. Someone interrupted my focus with a thump they then sat beside me and handed me a coca cola. I opened it and realized how thirsty i was. I looked over to see someone I didn't know. All j knew was that he had dirty blond hair, green eyes and a sly smile. He was completely hot but I knew he was a total a**." I'm jake. And I'm guessing your the one who got lost and then hit by a pegisi." Said jake. "Yes I and my name is Alia. I'm from the Demeter cabin. And I'm guessing you are the loud mout here."

He was taken aback becouse he wasn't used to being put down becouse if his hotness. But to me he was an ugly ball of dirt. After I nearly finished the bottle in 5 seconds I let rip the biggest mist beautiful belch In the world.