Secret Daughter of Harry Styles

Kaelyn's POV

------ At School---------

Right now I am learning about the correct way of using commas. Boring!!!! I can not wait to go home! Hour go by faster!! ----ringgggggg------- Yessss! Mom told me that she has a suprise for me. One thing the teacher is still teaching! All of a sudden the office calls me to go home. Okay. That is different. The teacher did not give me a pass! Urgh!! Come on. Then someone walks in. He looks familiar. But I can not put my finger on it. Then it hits me... It is Harry Styles! Why is he here? The teacher stops to talk to him. She turns to me. " Kaelyn you are going home. With this gentleman." I look at him. He motions me to come. I shake my head. His smile fades. I felt bad so I just got up. Gathered my things. Walked towards him. His smile comes back up. I put on a small smile. We walked out of the class room. He hugs me so tight that I couldn' barely breathe. He said " Do you remember me?" I turned to him and said " No and how do you know me?" He spoke again but an longer explanation" I am your father. Your mother and I did not want to tell you because I travel and I did not want you to move around like I do." I said " So why do you want to come now then?" He stops in our tracks and said " Because I miss your mother and you most of all." We kept walking after that. We got in this strange bus that was huge. The first person that I saw was a boy with blonde hair, blue eyes, and slim figure. He introduced himself. His name is Niall. Then 3 more figures popped up out of nowhere. They introduced themselves also. Their names are Liam, Louis, and Zayn. They seem very fun.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥At Home♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Kaelyn's POV

Harry showed me my bunk. It had a comforter that was lighting up. I love it. Even the pillow lights up. Turned around to see him smiling down at me. I smiled back. I said " So am I going to travel with you now?" He answers my question " Yes. Your mother and I both talked about letting you travel with me and the lads. Is that okay with you because if not it is fine?" I hugged him so tight, it took him a while just to hug me back though. I just decided that I wanted to take a shower, eat, and go to sleep. That sounds great. He showed me where the bathroom was, he gave me a towel and a face clothe. I got out, wrapped the towel around me, got some pjs from my suitcase that assume is mine because it had my name on it. I looked for the kichten and found it. All 5 of them were already in there. Harry fixed my plate. We had pizza and wings. Also lots of pop. But I only drank water. After I finshed I put my plate in the sink. Walked to my bunk and layed down. The conforter was very thick and warm. The pillow was memory foam. I could tell. I fell asleep fast.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........... Good Night.

All of a sudden, I heard screams saying Good Night so many times and laughs. I got tired of it so I screamed on the top of my lungs " Good Night!!!". They stayed quiet. I heard I think Louis' voice talking, so I said " Good Night Louis!!! I am trying to sleep!!!!". Then he said, " You act exactly like your dad.". I said, " Thank You now Good Night!!!". I finally fell asleep, but I felt myself walk, talk, and snore. Oh well. Good Night!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Author's Note

Hello!

So in this story Liam, Niall, Louis, and Zayn's girlfriends are not in this story. Other people will be their girlfriends! I hope you guys enjoy! If I ever have some mistakes, please comment and I will correct.

●●●●●●●●● Back to the story●●●●●●●●●●●●●♡

Kaelyn's POV

I woke up from the smell of pancakes bacon and eggs. Also by the sound of talking. Actually loud talking . So I got up and went inside the kitchen. To the sound of music which was my favorite song. They were playing The A Team by Ed Sheeran. I started dancing to the song and all the attention caught on me but I do not care. Louis started singing it and dancing to it with me. Everyone just smiled. I saw Harry fixing a plate. I walked up to him and said " Is that for me?". He said " Yes it is my darling. Good Morning. How did you sleep?" I answered " Good Morning and great. The pillow felt great! Oh and after we are done eating, can I you show my rhythmic gymnastics routine? Then can we go to the mall? Pleaseeee!!" He said" Sure. You used to go rhythmic gymnastics. Hm. I missed a lot." I just laughed and grapped my plate from the counter. I heard a door open, to see two figures come through the door. They were both kinda tall. I think that they are models. They came up to me, hugged me, and introduced themselves. The girl with jet black hair color name is Lisa, girlfriend of Zayn. And the other girl had blonde hair, her name is Bethany, but she wanted me to call Beth for short. I guess that she is Niall's girlfriend. I finished my plate and put it in the sink. Then I walked back to the bunks, took out my rhythmic gymnastics costume that I was supposed to wear, and I got in the shower. Got out, I put on my costume and the sweatpants and the jacket. I put my hair in a bun. I slid my shoewear on. I walked inside the kitchen to see them all talking at the table. Niall was the first one notice me. Everyone turned towards me. I said " I am ready, but let me stretch first." They all nodded. We all went inside the livingroom. I started stretching, then Louis said that it looked like it hurts. I just shook my head no. I finished stretching. I took off my warm up. I put the cd inside the player. Liam pressed play for me. I started doing my first routine. Then I was done. I went to go change to my group routine outfit. I grabbed my ball. I went back to the livingroom. They were ready. Liam pressed play. I started doing it, I got a lot of ohs and ahs. I was finished. I put my warm up back on and bowed.