Mommy On Board

Melissa's POV

Hi my name is Melissa Styles. I am the wife of Harry Styles and mother of Kaelyn Styles. Kaelyn and I live in Clarksburg,Maryland. My job is a fashion designer. Wait let me describe myself, so you can picture me in your head during this story. I have brown hair, grey eyes, and my lips are a rosy color. I am at least at Harry's shoulder. Which means that I really do not know my actual height. I love high lows. In High School people used to call me high low, but at first I did not know what that meant till my friend told me. Okay moving on. The reason I did not come with Kaelyn is because of job, but now I can. But on Sunday, which is in a week. I can not wait that long. Dang I have to. My boss is so mean. She always says that I am doing something wrong and walk away. Like what is that. I just love my job and not my boss. Isn't that crazy or what. Opps have to go!

Harry's POV

I woke up because we have to go and make reservations for our rooms. I am sharing with Kaelyn of course, Zayn with Niall, and Liam with Louis. So I need to make reservations for 3 bedrooms. So I got up and started walking to the bathroom. I took a shower and put some clothes on. After I got dressed I went to the kitchen to see everyone already dressed. I said "Good Morning!". Then they all said "Good Morning!" I walked over to get the phone and started I started dialing the hotel. Plus we always go there when we are in Florida so I knew the number. I just made reservations for our rooms and they said that our toons are ready. I said "Come on! Get your stuff together! Heading out to go to the hotel!" They started scrambling.

---------------30 min. later-----------

We all started walking to the hotel. Which was across the street where the bus parked. We walked inside. It looked beautiful as always. I walked to desk and said " Styles.". The man looked up and asked for my ID. I gave it to him. He shook his head and gave me my ID back and the keys to our rooms. I did like a signal to say come on and they obeyed. We got on the elevator. I pressed 19 and everyone's eyes went wide. I said " I know I know high isn't it?". We got out of the elevator. and our rooms were right down the hall to the left. So I pointed to left and started walking in that direction. I found all three rooms and they were all next to each other. I gave them their key. And I opened our door and then Kaelyn ran in and jumped on the bed. She looked so excited. Then she yells " I am hungry Hazza!" I looked at her and said "How did you know that my nickname is Hazza? We can go get something to eat now." She did not say anything. She just started walk towards the door. She opened it and gestured for me to come. I started walking towards the door. We both walked out of the hotel room and took the elevator to the food station place. We got there and went straight to the food. She grabbed a peanut butter sandwich, fruit, and an apple juice. I just grabbed some lasagna and a water. We walked over to a table. We sat down. She took the first bite of her peanut butter sandwich and started breathing really hard. She was holding on to her throat. I got up worried and carried her to the bodyguards car. I was knocking on the window. They rolled down the window and I yelled " I think that she allergic to the peanut butter! Drive us to the hospital!" They unlocked the doors quickly and I opened the door and sat her down on the other side and I sat down. I pulled out my phone and called Melissa.

A/N H- Harry and M- Melissa

H, Babe Kaelyn is having an allergic reaction to some peanut butter

M, Oh my god! take her to the hospital and I will try to get a early flight

H, I am and okay

We hung up. And we all got out to go inside the hospital. I started yelling " Help!". The nurse came over with a gerny. I said started walking with them but another nurse said " Sir, you can not go past this door." So I sat down and put my head in my hands. What am going to tell the boys? I thought to myself.

A/N I hoped that you guys like this chapter. I will update some more. And I am sorry for not updating sooner. I was just so busy with school and all. I will try to update at least every week. If I can. Oh and keep up the great work. 154 readers is a lot! Love you guys! HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!