chapter 3

BEN's POV:

i couldn't help but secretly stare when jeff took off his shirt and hoodie...then his boxers....then his underwear...holy shit.... hes sleeping naked?! i watched as he cluimbed into the bed... TYHAT WE SHAR forgetting one thing. "jeff your forgetting something" he stared at me confused. "on your face..." his face became surprised in realization (if that was possible for jeff) and he pulled on his sleeping mask and layed down. i decided to strip diown to my briefs and got in bed. i was laying peacefully until someone held me...jeff. i struggled but after awhile gave up. idiot wouldn't let go. i soon fell into perfect dreamful sleep in jeffs arms.

*morning* (still bens POV)

I cuddled closer into the warmth loving it. But then I felt it rise and fall and saw I was laying on someone that someone was jeff oh shit "j-jeff? You awake?" "Mmm?" I rolled my eyes "WAKE UP" I screamed into his ear. He fell out of bed and onto the floor with a loud THUD "sorry?" Jeff stared dangers at me but his face softened. "Wanna kill?" I nodded in response "yea that sounds cool" so we went out killing together.

Ok here's chapter 3 it's short but I'm tired. And have other books to update