THE PAST IS BACK TO HAUNT ME

Sorry for the delay but I'm back now.
                          Warning this chapter is not edited 😄
$$$$$$$

2 weeks ago

Stranger's POV

It feels like yesterday when we were happy, just me and her ,we were like the happiest-why am I even thinking of her . That's  because she belongs to you, even if she doesn't want to see you ,you need to fight for her.This is your time to get her ,no matter what happens, even  if  you have to kill you need to get her back "Inmate number 23478 report to the visitors area now!" Here we go again wonder who is it this time."Oh you're here ,I thought you still hate me for  what I  did." he said while ducking since I decided to throw a punch his way. "Why are you here ?"I spat "I guess things haven't changed you are still your aggressive self anyways I have a proposal for you, I want you to make that imbecile disappear cause he has what's mine and something you want ..."

PRESENT

ZANOs POV

The last thing I remember was looking at that huge hand of  his that I like playing with, I felt something poke me and everything became blurry till I fell it a deep sleep. If only I knew that I would be having a nightmare I would have fought just to stay awake, you see this wasn't one of my  normal ones, it was not even close to normal,it was more like a memory...

"Hey babes "I heard the one voice that I could never get tired of " Hey love ,I'm in the kitchen do you want anything to eat or drink "I asked as I felt his arms around me "nah I'm good,I was wondering if you would like to go to James party tonight I heard that really cool Djs were rented ,please come with me " to be honest I didn't want to go to that party due to my last party experience, trust me you don't  want to know but for him I went " sure but I don't wanna wear a dress I'm feeling like skinny jeans" he just stood there laughing as I walked to my room.

THE PARTY

He wasn't lying about the cool djs but I had a feeling that things weren't going to end well by just looking at the naked, drunk and noisy senior that were swinging on the chandeliers. I didn't notice that HE was already gone until I felt someone groping my butt .When I turned around I saw Jacob the pervert HIS friend I tried avoiding but he just blocked my way "hey beautiful, today's word is legs wanna divide them "he snap literally his mouth keeps releasing saliva after each word "you wish " " ohhh I do anyway are you looking for your beloved boyfriend? I can take you to him "he said pulling me upstairs, I bet  you're asking yourself why I'm  letting him pull me upstairs well I don't know either. Once we reached a door I heard screaming the voice sounds familiar, it belongs to my best friend she was telling someone to stop .I pushed the door open and what I saw was something I'll never forget my own boyfriend forcing himself onto my best friend with nothing on but his underwear. I couldn't take it anymore so I run up to him and pushed him off her ,taking her into my arms as she cried "you pervert! What were you thinking you know what you weren't thinking, I'm sick and tired of your nonsense it's over "I said getting up with Sally when suddenly a big object was smashed into my face "No one dumps me and gets away with it and just so you know you're mine I own you-you can't just dump me !" He said while taking a lamp smashing it onto my head all I remember was him walking back to Sally without his underwear while everything goes black.

When I woke up I was a sweaty mess,I realised I wasn't I my room nor was I at school instead I was in a familiar place,it can't be the last time I was in here was when we were still dating ,my thoughts were cut off when I heard the door open "Hey babe did you miss me "he said with an evil grin hanging on his face ,all I can say is OH NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING...

HEY LONG TIME NO UPDATE.

I know and I'm sorry,I just have a lot on my plate right now plus I just didn't know what to write even though I had tons of ideas I didn't know how to push them in words and Im really sorry about that☺ .

SHORT I KNOW, I'll write longer chapters soon.

What do you think of the little sneak peek of her past via her nightmare?

You know at one point I thought of deleting this book since I'm really bad at writing, so what do you think, guys I need more realistic ideas.

Happy New year to all them peeps ,have a good one 😊😉

THE ONE AND ONLY ODNAHTULON😎💋✌